Storytime

Kath's POV:

I get back to my dorm room to see Joshie going on my computer.

"JOSHIE! Get of my computer!!!" He looks at me and then stands up.

"Who's DJ Dan?" Oh no...

"Uh can we please wait for Julia?"

"Ooh! SHE'S COMING? YAYYY- But seriously..." Ha ha I love him.

"Just wait until Julia comes here and then I shall tell you of my 'adventures'."

"Ugh ok, fine." He says, emphasizing the "f".

I sit down on my bed after changing into a Captain America shirt and black short shorts. I pull my hair into a high ponytail, I don't think I look nice with a messy bun. I pull out my phone to text friends, until Julia will come. Joshie walks in,

"Oh my gosh! What are you wearing?" He exclaims.

"Clothes." I answer.

"Ugh, don't talk to me like that! Kath,-"

"Jeez, its only Julia."

"I know! But I thought she-"

There were knocks on the door.

"Julia?" Joshie says as he looks through the peephole. He then opens the door and both Julia and Joshie scream as they hug each other. I roll my eyes at them and smile. Julia plops onto Joshie's bed, facing me.

"Ok ok. What do you want me to talk about first." I ask them while Joshie was sits down next to Julia.

"The new guy!!!" Julia exclaims.

"YOUR TRIP!" Joshie yells at me.

Their voices overlap and they both sigh. They look at each other,

"What!?" They say at the same time.

"Jinx! DOUBLE JINX!!! T-trip-ple-" They shout in unison.

"AHA! You owe me a 2 sodas!!!" Julia laughs.

Sometimes, I think that I am the more mature of the three of us. But you gotta love 'em... My college friends.

"Ok, NOW HURRY AND MAKE UP YOUR MINDS BEFORE I CHANGE MY OWN!" I flick their foreheads. They rub they foreheads.

"Fine, do the new guy first." Joshie says the same time Julia says, "Fine, do your trip first." We all groan in frustration.

"Ugh, fine, I'll tell you about the new guy, since that story is both short and, personally, not worth telling. So long story short, he, Enrique Hoult went to my old school. I called him Quen and we... dated. We dated for a month until I broke up with him because I found out that he was a heartless, mean, self-centered guy. We even had a fanclub, it was stupid." I realize that I was looking down at my hands. When I look up, they both have the same reaction. Their jaws drop and their eyes aree bulging. If it weren't for Joshie being gay, I would have thought they were dating. Or related... I don't know.

"And uhhh... Do you want me to tell you-"

"B-b-b-but..." Julia stammers.

"How did- Why is he here?" Joshie asks.

"I don't know..." I shrug, as my eyes wander around the room.

*knock, knock*

"I got it!" calls Joshie.

He looks through the peephole and slowly opens it. Joshie opens the door, just a little... No... It's Quen... Quen's eyes land on me and I feel myself tense. He swings the door open,