WHY RAIN!!!

Kathryn's POV:

He comes out of the bathroom after the shower, then I notice that all his shirts are on the couch... I look at him, he's shirtless. He has his jeans on though. O.O He's developing a six pack... He's so HOT!! Now, he smirking at me... Oh shit, he probably saw me staring... he probably thinks that you're weird.

STOP STARING!!!

I turn my head away and pretend to text on my phone, even though I can't. He looks away and puts on his plain white shirt on first, then a black and red plaid long sleeves. He rolls up his sleeves and leaves his long sleeves, unbuttoned. As he looked up, I looked at my phone.

Daniel's POV:

SHOOT! I FORGOT MY SHIRT!!! So I just put on my jeans and walk out, topless. I look at her and she's looking at me, but then looks at her phone again, so I continue walking to my shirt then I decide to put on the other plaid thing. I cleaned up my stuff, while she sat in "her zone" which was already clean... Awkward... No ones talking,

"Are you?- Do you?-" I stutter, why am I stuttering!!!

"Can we buy some food? Maybe shop for some games here too, if they are any better than the ones in the US. Then I'll call my dad to tell me the address." She said. I just nod, I don't know how else I react.

Then I realized what she said, games... As in video games? Console games? I LOVE HER!

When I look around, Kath is gone!

"Kath?"

"BOO!"

HOLY SHIT!!! She's behind me, I jump up and turn to see her. I hold her shoulders,

"DON'T DO THAT!!!"

She just smiles with a blush... SHE'S IRRESISTABLE!!! She walks away from me and I follow her, just in case, I stay as close to her as I can. I don't want people taking her away from me or catching her attention... She's mine, I hope I become hers.

Kath's POV:

I lead him out of the building. He stays particularly close to me. I don't hate that, at times, I do feel like he's invading my space like, he puts his arm around my shoulder. I let him because I'm not harmed or anything. We walked to the nearest restaurant, which was actually a Café.

"I've been here before! They serve good fish and chips and their coffee is pretty satisfying."

"Then can you order for me?" I ask

"Ya, sure."

He stands by the register, I go sit at a table. I go onto my phone, I check my texts. Clary and Fern texted me the most, then Rosie and Sarah texted during my flight. I put together a group chat on Skype-

Kath_Clem: I DIDNT DIE GUYS! MY PHONE DID!

Oop, Daniel is here. I put down my phone,

"What did you get me?"

"Fish and chips with a drink of Cappucino."

An awkward silence breaks between us, he gazes into my eyes. I glanced outside, it's really cloudy... After a few more moments of silence, I ask, " So, are you an only child?"

"No, I have an older brother, Kenny, we call him JC. How about you?"

"I have a younger brother, Paul."

The person at the cash register called out our order, so we got up and took our trays. We got back to our seat and began to eat. In the middle of our meal, I looked outside again it was raining, really pouring.

"Aww, DJ it's raining!"

He paused then rustled through his backpack. He gave me a sweater,

"Nawwhh, Daniel, I'm ok."

"Kathryn, I insist."

"Put it on top of us, like an umbrella, once we go outside."

"Good idea, it would benefit both of us."

We finished eating and cleaned up the food. He drapes the sweater on top of both our heads. In just a few minutes, the sweater was cold and soaked. Our hair was already wet too. We are just in front of the small stores,

"Race you to that stoplight!"

I bolt, he ran after me, then he ran past me. I could see his smirk on his face. When I got to the stop light,

"I did track, back in high school and middle school, for your information."

I pout, he pulled me closer to him, holding my arm. He holds me protectedly and then we walk again, around the block. He walks behind me, I feel hurried... I walk faster and faster until I start to run. He ran after me and I kept running. Soon enough, he caught up to me and he... He hugged me from behind. I immediately stopped running.

Daniel's POV:

I snatched her from behind, to stop her. She stopped right away... Oops, I freaked her out... I look at her over, her shoulder,

"I'm-" I start to apologize. She's smiling! She giggles and I start to smile. We continue to walk back to the hotel. I have to make my first move... or maybe tomorrow.