Stuff Happens

I AM BACK! "Hell and Death" (with friends) ended, Summer has begun... Here is your prize for waiting so long.

DJ's POV:

I sat next to her, on the bed. I wait for a few minutes and she's still unconscious. I walk around the suite and I realize that I forgot to lock the door. I walk towards the door.

I SHOULD HAVE RAN!!!!

Melanie (who stalked us again.) barged in.

"GET OUT!" I pushed her towards the door, but she slipped within my grasp. As she started to run, I pulled her arm back, sliding my hand to holding her wrist. She paused to look at my hand.

"That *points at my hand on her wrist* DOES NOT mean anything."

I can see her trying to conceal her smile, she is an idiot.

"I'm not blind."

She looks up at me and blushes. I pull her outside and then let go of her. I quickly run inside and slam the door in her face.

Kath's POV:

I open my eyes and find myself on my bed. I grab my phone and look through my photos, because... WELL I CAN. Right? As I look through my photos, I realize I haven't taken any pictures, WITH DJ. My eyes land on a video of me playing piano and singing. I took that video 3 days after I broke up with Quen... I touched the video and watched it play. I remember that I have my phone full volume. So the piano and my singing blasted through my speakers.

DJ walked in through the doorway and sat next to me.

"Who's that?"

"Me." I simply said.

"No shit! That's amazing!" He exclaims.

"Thanks... I guess." I said... Woah, do you feel that? I could literally feel the awkward in the air.

"Sooo, are you still bleeding?"

"I don't think so." He stood up and walked into the bathroom. My dad texted me.

Kathryn, I rescheduled your flight to this Sunday, so you have 4 days to get ready. I mailed your ticket to you.

NOOOO!!! I text back and tried to seem calm...

Ok thanks Dad! I love you and miss you!

That seems right to me... Urhh, wait- nope, never mind. It's good. I watch as DJ opens the door. I stand up and start packing things that I don't use on a daily basis. For example, my glasses, some clothes, and lucky pillow. (So I don't forget it.)

"Kath, no, what are you doing?" He asked nervously.

"My dad said that my flight is on Sunday..."

"You're going to leave?" He pouts. Why did I fall for you if I knew that I was just going to leave again?

"Give me your Skype..." He demands me. I walk to him and open my account on my phone. I hand him my phone and continued to pack. I also got my outfits for the next 4 days and DJ helped me by washing my dirty clothes, along with his. Once we finished, we sat on the couch watching Friends.

"Kathryn, I was always wanting to ask you a question." Oh no, what is he talking about?

"No DJ-" He interrupts me,

"Kathryn, I love you. I don't want to lose you. So please, give me this oppurtunity...... Will you be my girlfriend?" He said hesitantly. I can't do this, I love him, but I don't want to have a long distance relationship, let alone a boyfriend-girlfriend relationship yet.