Pool-Time

DJ's POV:

"I'm bored." Kath says as she looks out the window. I walk to her and I glance at the pool.

"Want to go to the pool?"

"Oh, yeah! Great idea!" She smiles at ww me, as she grabs her clothes from the luggage.

"Whenever I know I'm going to the hotel, I always bring my swim suit." She says.

She goes into the bathroom to change. I go to the small closet and change into my trunks. I come out without a shirt. I glanced to look at the bathroom door, it opened. She walks out, looking like a model. She wore a sundress over her swim suit. I smile at her, she blushes. Aww, she's so adorable! I just want to kiss her... I hurry to grab my shirt and of course, my aviators.

We walk downstairs, to the pool, thank you lord, there are literally no people here. I take my shirt off and jump into the pool. BRRR ITS SO COLD!... Never mind, I am over it. I run my hand through my hair and wipe the water off my face. I glance at Kath to see her stripping down her dress, revealing her teal and primrose colored bikini. So sexy, she's sexy. I realized I was staring at her and immediately look away. She sits at the edge of the pool, I swim to her, by the bottom of the pool. I find her feet and pull her in, I hear her scream. I stand up and gasp for air, laughing. She playfully punches my arm, looking at me with a fake smile.

"I love you Kath..." She blushes at me, then looks down. "Do you love me?" Silence. She opens her mouth, but before she answers me, the door slams open. We swing our heads towards the door.

"MELANIE?! What are you doing here?" Kath yells, as she walks out of the pool. I follow her.

"I'm here to swim. Duh!?" Melanie says sarcastically.

"Why are you in Paris? Are you following me?"

"Uhh-"

"Leave us alone." Kath says as calmly as she could. I held her arms.

"No, do you know why?"

"Yes, because you have a major crush on Daniel. I AM NOT AN IDIOT."

"Yeah, that's true. BUT HE'S MINE!"

I look at her with anger. "NO YOU ARE NOT, KATH IS MINE-"

Melanie lunges at Kath. She screams. I saw Kath fall into the pool and Melanie pushes her down, into the water. I dive in to help Kath. Underwater, I can see Melanie pulling Kath's hair and all of a sudden, Kath's eyes closed. I swim as fast as I could towards her and then I saw... blood, blood came from the back of her head. I push Melanie away from Kath. I pull Kath to the edge of the pool and pull her up on my lap. I grab all of our stuff and stuff it into her bag. I see Melanie approaching Kath. I run to her and push her into the water. She drowns a little, but I couldn't care less. I carry Kath up to our room and clean her blood. After that I bandaged her up and laid her to bed.

I hate you, Melanie. I'll never EVER love you, only Kath; she is my one and only.