Train Incident

I'm sorry guys, I haven't been updating, but I was really excited for this chapter. I dedicate this chapter especially to @roseprim & @5astols. For you two, this maybe familiar!! <333

Kath' s POV:

All of a sudden, I feel like I was lifted. There was a man carrying me,

"DJ?"

"KATH!!!" I saw DJ stand up from his seat.

The guy kissed me... THIS ISN'T DJ! ITS QUEN!!! I punch him and he drops me. I hit my head on the arm of the seat. I scream in pain.

"AAAAUUHHHH!!"

I feel a liquid flowing down my hair and scalp. I knew what it was, but just to make sure... I was right, then... Everything went black.

I slightly opened my eyes, they were so heavy... I could feel his hand on mine... I could hear his voice. It was quiet and relaxing voice,

"You're ok, you're going to be fine. You will get through this. You ar-" Everything went black, AGAIN!!!

Daniel's POV:

Kath was lifted and carried away from me.

"KATH!!" I heard THUD and her scream.

Her head was bloody when I finally got to her. I called the police... This guy said he was a doctor. He cleaned her head up and others helped... this one girl fainted. Then I pulled Quen away from Kath and I punched him. He attempted to punch me, but I blocked in time and pushed his hand out, twisting it. I kicked him and he makes a run for it. I run back to Kath and she was conveniently all bandaged up, the doctor guy said,

"Just wait until help comes and just make her sit down, she may wake up, but only shortly, and she will sleep again."

I seat her down and  I could see her eyes open slightly... As calmly as I can, I tell her that she will get through this, holding her hand. I whisper to her until her eyes close again. I just hope she'll be ok. I kiss her forehead and we wait until we get to Paris, in a few minutes.

Kath's POV:

I wake up in a hospital bed, my head being  bandaged up, comfortably tight. Some guy is lying on my hand, it's DJ. I try to move my hand... But it's no use. I can't move a muscle, I tried to speak, but my mouth is dry. As I try to breathe normally, I wheeze and cough. He finally wakes up and I furrow my eyebrows at him. I stick my tongue out and he finally understood that I was in desperate need of water. He placed his hand under my chin and slowly raised the glass as I gulp down the water. I end up finishing the glass of water, finding myself gaining control of my body.

"Thank you." He just smiles at me, he's still smiling at me...

Awkwaaaarrrd...

I smile back so it would not be so awkward and then we looked at the doctor that came in. She started to talk in a heavy French accent.

"Miss, you must stay for 2 weeks..." My eyes widened.

"What?!" I exclaim.

"Kath... Its ok, do you want to call someone?" DJ asked.

"Ya- where's my phone?"

"Here." He hands me my phone and I call my dad.

"Dad, I'm ok-"

"WHY WEREN'T YOU TEXTING?!"

"I'm in the hospital."

"WHY?!"

"Long story, short; Quen tried to get me away from my guide and I hit my head, bad. Now I have to stay here for an extra 2 weeks."

"Should I come over?"

"No, Dad, I'm fine. Just... can you get another flight?"

"I knew something like this would happen, I'm sorry Kathryn.... Its all my fault, I should hav-"

"Daddy, I am okay. Bye, I love you."

"This is a huge trust thing for your guide and the doctors better take good care of you! TELL ME IF SOMETHING GOES WRONG!!"

"Okay, bye."

"Love you. Good luck."

I gave my phone to DJ and he put it in my bag. Another doctor came in and gave me an injection. I felt sleepy... DJ held my hand until I closed my eyes.