You Are My-!!!

DJ's POV:

Mum left and my family-erhh cousins... I'm guessing are almost here. I'm both excited and nervous, what if my cousin is mean or something. Or he or she is younger and is annoying... Or she or he could be an angel. I don't know what to think. I want an angel of a cousin because I need him or her to go with my plan.

The door opens with a strong force. A man come in with luggages and I help him, it must be Uncle... I don't know. Then a grandpa and a teenage boy with 4 backpacks and a fanny pack. JC helps them too. We help settle them in, then they introduce each other.

"I'm Paul." The teenage boy says.

"Uncle Ted" The man says.

"Just call me Grandpa."

Oh no, don't tell me. Are you kidding me!? Is it jus a coincidence? NO THE LORD IS DEFINITELY JOKING WITH ME!!! I'm SOOOO screwed...

JC comes down with them to talk to them, entertain them. Mom leaves again, saying there's more people... Oh no... Ugh...

I pull out my phone and plug in my earphones into my phone. I put my earbuds into my ear and let the music of Nickelback flow through my eardrums.

I open my eyes when I hear the car rustling into the driveway...

They are here!

My heart is beating... no- scratch that- it's pounding... My mum's keys jiggle and the lock unlocks... I realize that I'm staring at the door. I stand up, widened eyes, jaw dropped, dropped to the floor... (Not literally! Lolidge XD)

I can't believe it...

Kath's POV:

After a 15 minutes of searching, a woman with a red coat, black slacks, black boots and sunglasses comes up to us. She's pretty with brown curls. My mom stands up and hugs the woman.

"This is Kathryn, my eldest. And this is Paul, my little boy."

"Hey! I'm already 14!!!" He whines.

She kisses us on the head.

"This is Aunt Marzia!"

So, this is Aunt Marzia, but where's Uncle Felix? So after hearing them screaming and telling stories, Aunt Marzia finally starts to lead us to lines of train tickets.

We go through all these long lines to get the tickets. Once we get through more train security, we take a seat in the first train. We wait for our stop at Pancreas Station, or whatever that was.

I get on my phone to see all these texts from DJ. He spans me with texts, on Skype, Oovoo, MessageMe, FaceBook, and Instagram. On Instagram I got so many Direct Messages from him. I'll text him later. I pull out my tablet and Paul begs,

"Please Até! Can I play? I don't have anything but the 3DS, it gets boring sometimes! Please!"

"Use your phone!" I argue.

"Its out of battery." I roll my eyes at him. So expected...

"Fine, but let me just post this."

I put a description and then press post. I hand him my tablet and he plays away on Minecraft. I pull out my phone and its dead. Probably of the spams and the notifying me. I forgot to turn it off. I can't wait to see him. His beautiful face, his cute but corny lines, his warm arms, his protectiveness, his plump lips, I miss him. It's been maybe about 1 1/2- 2 years that I haven't seen him, personally. It's different when you see someone in person rather than on video chat. Meh... I just want him to hold my hand-

"Deep in thoughts there hija?" My grandma snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Hehe. Yeah I guess so." I blush, but I try to hide it.

"No need for you to hide, who is on your mind?"

"WUH? Huh? How did-"

"Ay, hija, it's all in your face. You are smiling... at the poster that's about dental treatment. Your eyes are full of happiness. Your dimples show that it's a true smile."

"Am I that obvious?" I ask, guilty.

"No, I'm just observant. Your father takes after me, but he doesn't always use it at times like this. This is personal girl talk." She nudges me and smiles. I giggle.

"Hehe, Grandma, you never fail to amuse me." I giggle a little more and she laughs with me.

She caresses my thigh,

"If only you knew..." She mumbles.

"Huh?"

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

We walk off the Train and walk outside, then down into a subway. We all board a train, again and I sit down next to Mom this time. I ask for Paul to give me back my tablet before I run out of battery there too.

*Chug, Chug, chug, CHOOCHOO!!!* Paul sings as he walks slowly to my seat and he hands me back my tablet. He slowly makes it back to his seat. He starts to play Pokémon on his 3DS.

We walk out the train, dragging our luggages behind us, along with our backpacks. We walk up some stairs to board yet another train.

"Ok. just be glad because this is the last train for today and then you can all rest." Marzia calls out.

It's like she read my mind.

She plops down beside me and smiles. I smile back politely.

"So, do you have a boyfriend?" She asks me.

"Uhh..." I stammer.

"It's ok, you are still young. How old are you?" She interrupts me.

"I just turned 20." I still act like I'm 16 though...

"Oh! My son is 21! Just a year older than you! Heh, you'll meet him." She smiles.

Mom sits down next to Marzia. THANK YOU MOM! YOU JUST SAVED ME FROM AWKWARDNESS. I wait and use my phone as a mirror, since I can't turn it on. I decide to just put some lipgloss or even lipstick. I don't know. Just for a good impression on my cousins, or cousin.

I walk out of the train first, everyone tags along behind me. It's still a little sunny out...

I really hope I can see DJ soon...

Marzia leads us to a car that fits only 5 people, including the driver, and there's... (I'm counting) There's 7 of us, we can't possibly squish in together. So we must come to a decision.

"Ladies first." Oh look, Paul's being a gentleman.

"I think it's better if the elders and kids go first..." Grandma suggests.

"No, it's best if the boys go first and so they can settle all our luggages first, so when we, the girls, come in, we could just settle in."

So we did that and we are left... The cold, crispy air touches my skin, sending chills down my body. Goosebumps cover my body.

Within 20 minutes, Aunt Marzia was back. We squish into the car, without luggages. Unfortunately, I am in the middle... I saw that she drove on the right side of the car and was on the left side of the road.

Oh yeah, we are in London...

After a ride past the winding street of stores and etc. We reach the house.

Finally, the trip is over.

She unlocks the door. The door opens and there stands a familiar someone.....

Oh.
My.
God.

"You Are My-!!!"

The End!