Revenge P3

DJ's POV:

As I try to calm Kath, all of a sudden, Mely hugs my arm.

"Come on babe!" she says.

"GET OFF OF ME, DON'T TOUCH, LOOK, OR EVEN TALK TO KATH AND ME!!!" I yell as I pry her hands off my arm and push her down to the ground.

Kath continues to run, ugh... more running... I run to her and catch up in no time. I picked her up with one arm, the other pulled her luggage back to the room.

"Oowww!!" I exclaim as she continues to hit my back.

"Then put me down!" She screams.

"I will once you listen to me!"

"Is there an explanation?!"

"Yes! There is!" I grunt as I struggle to open the door.

I continue to the bed and then put her down. I started, "Mark was hiding Mely behind him and so I let him in..." I explained  to her about what had happened earlier. She continued to cry,

"Do you believe me? Do you trust me? I promise, I could never like that... monster." I don't want to curse... I kneel to her and placed my hands on both her cheeks. Her face glistened of her tears and I wiped her tears with my thumbs. She held my wrists,

"I believe you, trust you......I'm sorry."
I THOUGHT SHE WAS GOING TO SAY "LOVE YOU"

~~~At the Train Station~~~

Kath's POV:

I almost said "love you" I hope I didn't give him false hopes... He pulled both of our luggages.

"Stay close to me." He says without looking at me.

"Do you want me to pull one of the luggages?"

"No, it's ok."

I stare at him, I was only holding 2 things... A backpack and his backpack. I feel bad, is he mad? Or did he just want to get onto the Train? We got in line to get in the Train. He let go of both luggages to grab the backpacks and put them on top of the luggages. The guy took our luggages and placed them on the racks. DJ held my hand, I hugged his arm. I could hear the man say, "What a cute couple." I blushed. DJ pulled us to our seats and then we sat down. Within a few minutes, the train started to move. He pulled up the armrest that was in between us and he tapped his shoulder.

"It'll be about 2 hours, you should rest." I placed my head on his shoulder and fell asleep.

I woke up and it was dark. I popped my ears and I felt his head leaning on mine, and so I looked at DJ... He's so cute! Later on, I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

Hi guys! I started this account very recently, but reading many books, I decided to start writing my own. This is my first book, if you like it, keep voting! Also, I only know that my friends are reading this, I have a question for you guys... I like this story and what's going to happen next; But do you want me to continue? Or delete/stop it? Comment your answer...
"or not the choice is yours."

LOLIDGE XD!!!!!

OK BYE GUYS *BROFIST* ;P