David G. :Client

Daniel's POV:

What do I do, for my first move? I've never courted a girl, let alone fall in love with a girl... My heart beats fast and loud when she's near. I don't want to embarrass my self. Ok.. ok, approach her, CALMLY. Approach and ask her out... that doesn't seem complicated. Inhale, exhale... Inhale, exhale. WOO-

"Haha, what are you doing?" She giggles, her smile makes me melt.

"A-a-are you going t-t-to call your dad for the add-dress?

"Oh yeah! Thanks, can you get me a ride to there?"

"S-sure.. Uh o-ok."

"Are y-you sure you are o-ok?" She mimics me.

"Haha yeah, I'm sure..." I assure her.

After I grab my keys, I overheard her talking with her dad,

"Ya?... Sorry I haven't been texting anyone...... I'm sorry... Tell mom I'm sorry too, I didn't mean to... No, dad I wasn't busy, I just forgot, I didn't mean to make you worry... *sniffle, sniffle* Ok... I promise, I'll remember to text you now. 'K, love you bye!"

I wait a bit then knock,

"Kath?"

"Come in, its open."

The door creaks open, her eyes were red from crying. I sit next to her,

"I'm sorry you have to see me like this..."

I pull her head to my shoulder as she continues to cry softly. I feel awkward... I don't know what to do. She's crying, uhhh, I'll just stay like this.

Her phone beeps, it's her dad texting her the address. She pulls up the directions,

"Here DJ, these are the directions and thanks for earlier."

"No problem." I put her phone on the top of the screen of my GPS tht is broken.

Kath's POV:

He's driving us to the address of 24601 Lés Misérables Lane in London.

"You owe me."

"Oh, for earlier?"

"Ya... so, I was wondering that maybe you could owe me a date tonight?"

WHY NOT?!?! HE'S HOT WITH A BRITISH ACCENT?! So, I pretend to look like I'm thinking.

"Hmmm... Ok, but you have to wait at the car."

"Ok." He smiles.

Once we arrived, I asked him to stay,

"Just stay here."

"Please! Let me come with you!"

"Why? It will be boring and you'll be confused because it's business."

"No, it won't... (I'll be looking at you.)"

"Did you say something?"

"No..."

I start walking to the door, he follows. urghhh he is so stubborn, well, I warned him. I knock on the door. An old man opens the door,

"I am looking for David Galoma." I ask. He leads us to a large formal dining room. He sat us down on the side, in front of us sat a man. WAIT-

"UNCLE?!" I stood up.

"KATHRYN?!" He stood up, and we walked towards each other. I ran to him and hugged him. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!

I sat down next to DJ again, but this time, David, or Uncle Dave, sat on my other side.

"How'd you end up here?"

"I wanted to get away from the family..."

"FOR 10 YEARS?!"

"I'm sorry Kath, I felt that you were the only one that truly loved me for who I was."

"Of course I did, I look up to you... Even now."

"That's why you were my favorite.... Anyways, why are you here instead of-"

"Dad and Grandpa are busy planning this 'boost' for the business. Wait, did you change the last name so they wouldn't know?"

"Yes. I expected your dad, so I could fix things. I guess not... (I showed a face of sadness.) Wait, can you help?"

I was worried to be pulled into this and then I'll feel what Dave felt, I don't want to feel left out. I don't want it to be just him and I.. possibly Daniel too... WHAT AM I THINKING I HAVE THE MOST WILDEST THOUGHTS.

"I don't know-"

"They know and trust you more."

I feel like crying, I need to think about this.

"Can we talk about this later? I need time to think. Anyways, here are the papers, sign here... Sign there, print your name there, and read this, in case you need more information."

He chuckles at me as he signs.

"What?" I ask.

"You sound so grown-up..."

I smile, I missed him so much. But to be honest, the last time I saw him, was about 10-11 years ago, when I was about 7.

Flashback:

We were at my grandpa's house. I was playing piano when I heard Uncle Dave and grandpa shouting at each other. I was scared and I was with my older cousin, she held my hand, pulling me off the piano bench. My dad yells," STOP!"

I START TO CRY, I saw Dave and Grandpa both in fighting stance. My dad shouts at me and my cousin. "GO DOWNSTAIRS!!!" Mom and Aunt Sienna pick me and my cousin up and we ran downstairs. I could still hear them, I hear crashes and it sounds like furniture breaking. I start to sob, I didn't know- I can't react properly. My cousin, mom, aunt, and I were hugging each other. They cover our ears.

After 15 mins, my dad comes down, for a minute I thought I lost a grandfather.

"It's safe to go up."

We all ease our way upstairs, I gripped my mom's hand as I walk. Once the door opened, the whole house was cluttered and trashed. I saw Uncle David sitting on the bench looking regretful and sort of pissed. I tried not to look at him, I was so confused.

End of Flashback

I don't know what to think...

"Can we have dinner together?"

I look at DJ, behind me. I show him a sympathetic look,

"She and I are going out late. How about you come have lunch with us tomorrow?"

He nods at us and smiles.

"You keep this, I'll take these papers, it was nice to see you again."

I kiss him on the cheek. He leads us to the door. DJ opened the car door for me then while we were pulling out of his driveway, he waves goodbye to us.