CHAPTER 1

Serena stepped off the plane. 'Thank you for flying Latias Airways. Have a fanstastic time in Hoenn!'

She walked down the steps and finally stepped on Hoenn soil. She walked into the terminal, and sent out her pokémon, Braixen, Pancham, and Sylveon. They wildly looked around, confused of their surroundings. 'Braix?'

'Oh Braixen, we're in Hoenn!' Serena exclaimed. 'Are you excited for your new adventure?' Her pokémon nodded happily. 'Well, let's go then!' She ran beside her galloping pokémon, out of the airport.

'I have to call mum! I promised her I would call her when we got here! Let's go find a Pokémon Centre.' She got out her guidebook, now programmed to Hoenn, and searched for the nearest Pokémon Centre. She walked through the Morpoint streets, looking at all the people and pokémon. People were staring at her, as she had Kalos pokémon, which were very rare to see.

When she got to the Pokémon Centre, she went to the videophone (is there a name for this?), and dialed for Kalos. 'Which location?' The videophone voice asked.

'Vanivelle Town, Grace Yvonne.' Serena said.

'Calling Grace Yvonne.' A phone symbol showed on the screen. After a couple of rings, her mother's face appeared.

'Serena! How was your flight?' Her mother asked, Fletchling on her shoulder.

'It was good, how are you mum? Fletchling?' Serena did not want to share the events that had happened before the flight.

'Fletch, fletchling!' Fletchling chirped, and flew in a small circle around Grace's head.

'Settle down!' Her mother said. 'Silly bird. Do you have all your things? How are your pokémon?'

Serena rolled her eyes. 'Yes mum, they're fine.' In response to this, Pancham jumped up so he could be seen on the videophone.

'Pan cham cham!'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash walked down the dusty roads in Kanto, along with Pikachu, Hawlucha, Talonflame, and Noivern. He was trying to spend as much time as possible with them, as he would most likely leave them in the care of Professor Oak if he were to go away again. While he walked, he fiddled with Greninja's pokéball. He already missed his Kalos friends terribly. He started to break into a loping run, hoping to see his home in Pallet Town. His pokémon followed him.

When he saw the familiar red roofed house he had grown up in, he slowed down, catching his breath. 'Well guys, welcome home!' Ash said. All his pokémon, especially Pikachu, made sounds of happiness.

Ash walked in the door, and saw his mother, Professor Oak, and Mr Mime. 'I'm home!'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After her call with her mum, Serena decided to call Clemont and Bonnie, as she was unsure if Ash would be home yet. Maybe they would know when Ash would be able to receive a call?

Serena dialed to Kalos again. 'Which location?'

'Lumiose City, Lumiose Gym, Gym Leader Clemont.'

'Dialing Gym Leader Clemont.' The phone symbol reappeared on the screen. Soon after, Bonnie's face appeared. 'Serena!!' She cried happily. 'Clemont! Hurry up, Serena's on the phone!'

'Hi Bonnie! Just calling to say I arrived in Hoenn safely. Where is Clemont?' Serena wondered where her inventor friend was.

Bonnie pouted. 'Clemont's doing a gym battle. Since you and Ash left, he's been battling and making machines. All of them blow up too!!' Bonnie and Serena laughed. 'Clemont! Hurry up already!'