CHAPTER 26

After the call with Serena, Ash decided to go check on the Rowlet he had saved. He, Pikachu, and Kukui's Rockruff walked together, the electric and the rock pokémon playing with each other. When they arrived in the pokémon center, they saw Nurse Joy and her assistances helping a sick pokémon.

'Good morning, I will heal your pokémon after I am done with this patient.' She said hurriedly before trying to help her Comfey.

'I would like to see the Rowlet that I brought in yesterday.' Ash said.

She quickly bowed. 'Of course. Blissey, can you get this boy to the room with the Rowlet?' The Blissey nodded. 'Thank you.'

Blissey gestured for Ash to follow, and they walked through the corridors until they stopped in front of the door. The Blissey opened the door, and Ash stepped inside.

The Rowlet was sitting on a bed, looking longingly out the window. It looked fully healed, probably kept longer for observation.

'Hey Rowlet!' Ash said. Rowlet turned his head to look at Ash. It made a koo sound, and fluttered over to land on Ash's arm. 'You look so much better!' Rowlet made a happy, confident koo, and flew around Ash's head.

Nurse Joy came into the room. 'That Rowlet there has healed very well.' She said. 'I think he could be released today.'

Rowlet flew around Nurse Joy making happy koos. Then the grass pokémon then went back to Ash.

'I think Rowlet likes you.' Nurse Joy said.

Rowlet nodded, making happy cries. 'Would you like to join me, Rowlet?' Rowlet nodded again. 'That's great! I'll get a pokéball.'

Ash shrugged off his backpack, and opened the bag. Just as he was about to grab on of his pokéballs, Rowlet dove into the bag, and began to sleep. With his foot, he must have knocked a pokéball, as the grass pokémon disappeared, and a pokéball wobbled in Ash's bag. It pinged, and Rowlet was caught.

'Yes! I caught a Rowlet!' Ash yelled, jumping up. Pikachu leapt onto Ash's shoulder, and made a happy 'pika!'. He summoned Rowlet from his pokéball, and the flying pokémon dove into Ash's bag, and fell asleep.

Happy lil Rowlet. It's short, but it's a chapter. Still looking for answers on whether or not I should do a Q/A for 10k. Please let me know :D

QOTD: If you could have one pokémon in the real world, which one would you have? It's a copout answer, but I would say Mew. I mean, it can turn into any pokémon! If not Mew probably Altaria or Eevee.

Don't forget to vote and comment :D

Hannah <3