40k questions + tag!

Hey everyone, today Regions Apart has gotten 40k reads! Thank you guys so much for reading my little side project, I don't know when I'll post next, especially with exams. 

The few questions I got! (thanks to those :D)

Do you still read amourshipping stories? At the moment, not really, as I'm kinda not in the mood for reading. But I do still read my friend's (Crystal) story though. 

Have you seen Fairy Tail? No. Too busy. Maybe I will later. 

What do you think of Cyndaquil? I think it's cute, personally I prefer Chikorita. 

Tag time! I tried to think of some questions that I hadn't seen before. 

Name? My name's Hannah

Birthday? The 10th of November.

Do you have any pets? I have two cats and a dog. The cats are called Eddie and Casper and my dog is called Coco.

What country do you live in, and a fact about it. I live in New Zealand, and a fact about it is that there are seven sheep for one human. Also the mascot for our air force is a flightless bird.

Dream holiday destination? My dream holiday destination is either Tokyo, Bora-Bora or anywhere I am able to touch an elephant. 

What do you think is highly underrated? I think the Forbidden Library series by Django Wexler is so underrated. It's like Harry Potter but better. I said it. 

What fandoms are you in? I am in the Marvel fandom, the pokémon fandom, the Forbidden Library fandom (which I need other people to join!), a little bit in the HP and PJO, and a lot into the youtube fandom. 

Celebrity crush? Tom Holland. yup

Some advice you have. Okay, if you're studying, (because that it coming up in New Zealand), make it pretty! Use pretty coloured pens! Slap stickers on that paper! Sprinkle glitter! Make it fun to study!

An interesting feature you have. I have two spots of orange/brown in my blue eyes. 

Who is the most interesting person you have met, and how did you meet them? I met AJ Hackett, the creator of the bungy jump! I was 7, and on a trip. I was feeding the ducks, and he walked past, and my parents stopped him. So yeah. 

Now for tagging people!

ItzCrystalieh

bookmeg8

Mackberry13

SereonxAshpika

torchalts

There we go, have fun people! Thank you guys so much for 40k. I love you!

Don't forget to vote and comment! :D

Hannah <3