CHAPTER 13

Ash was ready to go. Except... he hadn't packed. He glanced at his suitcase, and sped around the room, throwing clothes and necessary items in. As he was speeding around, he almost knocked over the egg that Professor Oak had entrusted to him to get it safely to Alola. As he finshed, his mother came in.

'Ash! Are you ready? Do you have pokéballs? Toothbrush? We need to leave very soon. Are you ready Pikachu?' Pikachu nodded.

'Wait! I need this!' Ash grabbed the photo of Serena, Clemont, Bonnie, Korrina, and himself. He wished that he had gotten a picuture of after Serena had cut her hair. He also grabbed the Love Ball. He carfefully put these items into his backpack.

Delia looked at Ash's clock. 'We need to go! We can't be late for our flight!' They gathered all suitcases, bags, and the egg, and made their way out the door.

Professor Oak was waiting for them. 'Have a nice trip. Look after that egg. Your pokémon will be safe with me, Ash.'

'Thank you Professor Oak.' Ash said.

'We must be going now. Come Ash, Mimey, Pikachu. Let's go to Alola!'

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ash and Pikachu were sitting on the plane, waiting for it to take off. 'Thank you for flying Toucannon Airlines, we will be departing for Hau'oli City shortly.'

'Listen to that Pikachu! We'll be in Alola in no time!' Ash said.

The plane rose into the air, and starting flying to Alola.

'The Alola region has a tropical climate, meaning that there is a wide range of different pokémon. There are also Alolan forms, with some Kantoian pokémon adapting to the ways of the Alolan islands.'

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'We are now descending into the Alolan Island of Melemele. Melemele is currently the most populated island of the 4 islands. We thank you again for flying Toucannon Airlines, and hope you have a wonderful time in Alola.'

Ash and Pikachu looked out the window. They saw 3 islands (His mum could see the other one), all with sparkling blue water, trees, and one even had a huge mountain. As they descended, Ash could make out more shapes. Buildings, parks, and he could even see a man made island!

'We are now about to land. Please fasten your seatbelts.'

Ash felt the excitement burst out of him in the form of a huge smile. He fastened his seatbelt (Because he is just the safest child ever y'know), and watched the buildings get closer and closer. The plane landed with a bump.

'You may unfasten your seatbelts. Welcome to Alola.' Ash unclicked his seatbelt, and leapt up, grabbed his backpack, and walked down the aisle to get to the stairs. He walked down, and put his feet on Alolan ground.

His mother came down, holding the egg, Mr Mime behind her. 'We're in Alola now Ash! Shall we go to our hotel?' Ash nodded.

'Let's go Pikachu!' Ash ran out of the terminal, out of the airport, and into the street.

'Ash wait!' His mother called. But Ash was already gone.

Oh lookie here. Two chapters in two days! Look at me go. It is just a filler, will go back to Serena next chapter. In other news, I've almost finished the main game of UM, and I'm really enjoying it.

QOTD: Do you like where the Pokémon franchise is going? Would you want to see pokémon on the switch? I personally like where pokémon is now, I like the graphics and the story lines. Since I don't have a switch (yet anyway) I would wonder how different the graphics would be.

Don't forget to vote and comment! :D

Hannah <3