CHAPTER 25

This is for you DragonLover5005 :D

'We're terribly sorry that you lost, Serena.' Clemont said.

'But that pokémon you faced was so cute!' Bonnie excited intergeted. Dedenne also made some excited noises, mimicking its carer.

Serena smiled. 'It's okay. I met some co-ordinators that were very lovely. One was the girl with the Primarina who I faced, and the other was the one who had the Kirlia.'

Clemont nodded thoughtfully. 'I assume that the Primarina is not from Kalos or Hoenn. Where is it from?'

'It's from Alola,' replied Serena. Swablu had just settled on Serena's head, and started to sleep.

The blond pushed up his glasses. 'Interesting. Ash is in Alola, isn't he? Perhaps he has met this girl.'

Just as he said this, Hannah and Crystal came through the door, talking and laughing.

'Oh! Alo- I mean hey Serena, Swablu!' Hannah said. Crystal waved.

Serena smiled. 'Hi Hannah! Hi Crystal!'

Bonnie saw the girls on screen, and held out her hand. 'You're both keepers!' She said suddenly. 'Would one of you please look after my brother? I can't look after him forever...'

'Bonnie!' Clemont cried, his face red. 'I don't need to be looked after!'

Hannah and Crystal burst into a fit of giggles, their faces tinged with red. 'Oh my goodness!' laughed Crystal.

'Well Serena, I would love to know who this girl and her brother is!' Hannah said.

'This is Bonnie, and her brother Clemont. He's the leader of the Lumiose City Gym!" Serena exclaimed.

Hannah's jaw dropped. 'The leader of the Lumiose Gym in Kalos?!' She gasped. 'I've always wanted to do the gym challenge, and I wanted to do it in Kalos. How did you even meet him?'

'We travelled with Serena and a boy called Ash Ketchum!' Bonnie said.

Hannah and Crystal both stopped. 'Ash. Ash Ketchum.' Crystal said.

'THE Ash Ketchum? The one who has saved the world MULTIPLE times. Almost won the Kalos league. You travelled with him.' deadpanned Hannah.

Bonnie nodded. 'And Serena has a cru-'

Serena interupted quickly. 'Okay! Shall we carry on? How's the gym Clemont?'

'It's been quite good...'

-

After the call ended, the videophone was calling for her again. 'Calling Serena Yvonne, calling Serena Yvonne. Caller from the Alola region.'

Both Hannah and Crystal were walking away, but when they heard this, Hannah did a 180 turn, and sprinted back. 'Alola? Who is that?'

Serena accepted the call, and Ash's face appeared on screen. 'Alola Serena!' He said, beaming widely. 'I can't believe you didn't win!'

Hannah and Crystal were shocked. 'It's Ash!' Crystal whisper-shouted to Hannah.

'I can see that!' Hannah whisper-shouted back.

Serena blushed slightly. 'Thank you Ash, but in the end, I wasn't the best co-ordinator.'

'Hannah was!' Crystal interjected.

Hannah rolled her eyes. 'You gave me a run for my money. I thought I was gonna lose there.'

'Alola! I'm Ash Ketchum.' Ash said, waving. 'And this is my partner Pikachu.'

'Well we know that.' Crystal said.

Hannah held up her hand, and started to count on her fingers. 'Let's see. You won the Orange Island league, against someone who was unbeaten, you've come at least in the top 16 in all the leagues you have done, so, how could we not know you?'

Ash rubbed the back of his neck, clearly embarrassed.

'And there's even more!' Crystal said. 'You've saved the world on more than one occasion! There was Zy- oomph!' Swablu had landed on her mouth, preventing her from talking.

Hannah burst out laughing. 'Thank you Swablu!' Serena said. Hannah snorted then covered her mouth.

'Wait. You have a Z-ring?' Ash asked. 'Are you from Alola?'

Hannah nodded. 'I'm from Poni Island. It doesn't have a Kahuna, so I got mine from Nanu.'

A red thing came on screen. 'Zzt! Who are these people Ash?'

'This is Hannah and Crystal, and I'm Serena.' said the blonde trainer.

Hannah asked Ash, 'Who did you get your Z-ring from?'

'I got my first Z-ring from Tapu Koko!' Ash said excitedly.

Hannah's jaw dropped. 'Of course you did.' She shook her head. 'Have you started your Island Challenge?'

'No. I really want to, but Professor Kukui said he wanted some help around his lab.'

There was silence for a bit, other than Crystal (who still had Swablu on her head, but the pokémon was sleeping soundly) and Hannah having a hushed conversation. Serena could hear the words 'crush', 'travel', and 'together'. She blushed.

"Hey Serena.' Ash said. 'You said earlier that you would come to Alola soon.'

Hannah's and Crystal's conversation stopped.

'When are you gonna come?' He asked.

Serena looked at her two new friends. 'I was thinking maybe in two weeks? I do like it here in Hoenn.'

'Okay! I guess I'll talk to you soon? Bye Serena.' Ash said, waving. Pikachu popped up and waved as well.

Serena smiled. 'Bye Ash.' She ended the call.

Immediately, Crystal and Hannah hounded her. 'Do you like Ash, Serena?' Crystal asked rather sweetly.

Serena's face went red. 'N-no!' She stammered. 'W-well its true I admire him from our time together-'

'Save it Serena.' Hannah said. 'Do you have a crush on Ash?'

Serena looked at the girls. Even though she had only met them today, she knew she could trust them. 'I-I do.'

The girls squealed. 'I knew it!' Crystal said.

'Okay, now that's done, I heard the next contest is in Slateport City. I think we should travel there together.' said Hannah. 'What do you think Serena?'

'I think it's a great idea!'

The three girls hugged. 'Also we have a lot to talk about.' Crystal said.

'Like what?' Serena asked.

'Why you're going to Alola in two weeks.' Hannah stated.

hi. I forgot to say this in the last update, but thank you for 9k reads, and 200 votes! Gah I'm so happy. Don't worry you lovely people who submitted character profiles, I will be putting you in the story at some point. Again, I forgot to put this in the last update, but, do you want a 10k reads Q/A? please comment below I need help

QOTD: What is your favourite ghost pokémon? I would have to say probably Golurk. I dunno, I don't really like any ghost types.

Don't forget to vote and comment! :D

Hannah <3