CHAPTER 27

'Hannah! Wake up already!' Crystal shouted. Serena was making a simple lunch of sandwiches, while her blue haired friend was attempting to wake up Hannah.

It was their first day out on the road together, and they had spent most of the night getting to know each other. They introduced their pokémon, and told each other stories, Serena telling them stories of Ash. Now Serena and Crystal made the mistake of letting Hannah go to sleep late, meaning that she slept in, almost to lunchtime.

Finally, Hannah emerged from the tent, still in her pajamas. 'I'm up.' she mumbled.

'About time!' Crystal exclaimed. 'It's lunchtime!'

Hannah went back into the tent, got changed into her light blue skinny jeans and her dusty pink t-shirt. Her hair was brushed and put into a half up, half down style. 'It is? Remind me to not go to sleep so late again.' She sat down on the picnic blanket, and sent out her pokémon.

A Primarina, an Arcanine, an Ampharos, a Lycanroc, and a Togekiss appeared. Hannah reached into her bag, and brought out some heart shaped beans. She fed a red one to Arcanine, a yellow one to Ampharos, a orange one to Lycanroc, a blue one to Primarina, and a pink one to Togekiss.

'What are those?' Crystal asked.

'They're pokébeans.' Hannah replied. 'I got them from a lovely man in Alola called Mohn.'

Serena bought the plate of sandwiches over to the picnic blanket, and Crystal brought some food for all their pokémon. They all began to eat.

After they were done, Hannah asked Primarina to fold down the tents using Psychic. The water pokémon gladly did so, and Hannah packed it up, and they all summoned their pokémon, and left the field.

'Why are you going to Alola, Serena?' Hannah asked.

Crystal poked her head around Hannah to look at Serena. 'Is it because of Ash?'

Serena blushed slightly, but shook her head. 'I would like to start contests or showcases in Alola. Maybe, with the help of my new friends?' She slowly said.

'Showcases or contests in my home region?!' Hannah yelled. 'Count me in!'

They both looked at Crystal, who was thinking intently. 'I don't know, I'll have to ask my parents in Slateport.'

'Your parents live in Slateport?' Serena asked.

Crystal nodded. They walked in silence for a bit, Serena watching Swablu fly merrily in the air, swooping over trees, and chirping happily. She was interupted by her pokédex buzzing. She brought out her 'dex, and saw it was a missed call from someone in Alola.

'Oh! Ash just called me. I can't pick up!' Serena said.

Hannah and Crystal looked suspicious. They're just like Bonnie!

'Well we have to pass through Mauville City to get to Slateport.' Crystal said. 'Maybe you can call him then.'

Serena looked at her pokédex, which was still flashing 'missed call'. 'How long does it take to get Mauville?'

'We should get there by the afternoon.' Crystal replied.

Hannah added something that made Serena's heart sink. 'What about time zones? I'm pretty sure we're about 6 hours ahead of Alola.'

'Oh. Well, race you to Mauville!' Serena shouted, sprinting ahead.

Crystal and Hannah started running. 'Hey no fair!' Crystal shouted back.

'At least you know where you're going!' Hannah yelled back.

HEY YO. (as you can tell, I'm running out of greetings.) I spent a bit trying to work out the time zones. I regret making them. Q/A coming after we hit 10k! As you can tell, I'm trying to pump out chapters. I want to enter the pokémon watties this year. Do you think I could win?

QOTD: What shiny would you want to change? I would change Leafeon, to Autumn colours.

Don't forget to vote and comment :D

Hannah <3