CHAPTER 43 (I'm back babieesssss)

'Welcome to Poni Island!' Hannah said, her Charizard rising up and circling the town they had reached. It was a small town, all the houses and shops on little piers, connected by floating bridges. At the center, was a huge tree. Serena and Crystal landed on one of the piers, and Hannah dove down to join them.

Serena petted her Charizard. 'Thank you Charizard!' Hannah then fiddled with her ride pager and the Charizards disappeared, putting the girls back into their normal clothes.

'Where do the ride page pokémon come from?' Crystal asked.

'I think they either come from the wild, or from trainer's PC.' Hannah answered. 'Anyway, welcome to Seafolk Village, my hometown.' She started walking, and Serena and Crystal followed.

They walked through the town, Hannah telling them events of her life that happened at certain spots. 'That's where I received an egg that turned into a Togepi,' she said, pointing at a building, 'and ooh! That's where I kicked myself and got a scar!' Crystal and Serena gave a look of confusion. 'Long story. Here we are!'

The girls had arrived at a boat. It was rather big, it looked very modern, and was called 'The Grace of the Sea'. Hannah knocked on the door. 'Mum! I'm home!'

'Oh my goodness! Hannah!' A woman with short curly brown hair and bright green eyes came barrelling down the stairs and crushed Hannah in a hug. 'Are these your friends?'

'Hey there, I'm Serena. It's nice to meet you!'

Crystal waved. 'I'm Crystal.'

'Nice to meet you two. I'm Alison.' she gestured for the girls to follow her, and they did, to a living room. She brought out some food and drinks.

'Where's Dad?' Hannah asked, sipping on some Pinap juice.

'Golfing with Shelgon. I would call him, but he left his pokédex here.' Alison replied. 'But you have some stories to tell, am I wrong, or am I right?'

-

After an afternoon of Hannah catching up with her mother, and Alison asking Serena and Crystal some questions, Hannah stood up. 'Thanks Mum for having us. But, we best be going now. Love you!' She hugged her mum, and lead Serena and Crystal out of the boat.

'Your mum seems nice.' Crystal said. Serena nodded in agreement.

'She's the best.' Hannah replied. 'If she didn't get me into dancing, I wouldn't be a performer today. I wouldn't have met you guys!'

Serena smiled. 'Well that was certainly a good thing!'

'You had trophies and medals everywhere!' Crystal exclaimed.

Hannah blushed. 'Yeah well, it's easy to win when there's not many people competing. Everyone dances in Alola, but no one really does it in competitions.'

'I think it's much more fun if you dance with your pokémon!' Serena said, with Swablu trilling happily after doing a loop.

Hannah nodded. 'That was one of the flaws of Hoenn contests. I want to dance with my pokémon as well!' There was silence. 'The sun's starting to set. We should go back.'

Crystal groaned. 'Not those Charizards again!'

I'm back, hey guys, it's been awhile. Yeah so dunno when the next chapter will be, but I guess it might be soon. I have a couple of big assignments (like year ahead big) so I need to do those of course. If you're wondering how I am, go to My Book of Things tomorrow, where I'll say. Also freaking thank you for 30k! Now we are almost of 35k, which is totally mind blowing. Maybe I'll do another QnA at 40... I dunno.

QOTD: Are you excited to see me back?

Don't forget to vote and comment! :D

Hannah <3