CHAPTER 32

'Home sweet home.' mumured Crystal. 'It's good to be back.'

Serena and Hannah were in awe. 'Wow.' Hannah gaped.

'It's beautiful!' Serena exclaimed. 'Should we go to the pokémon center or your parents' house first?'

Crystal thought for a bit. 'Probably the pokémon center. Hannah's Eevee probably needs to have a check-up.'

Hannah nodded. 'Good idea Crystal.' They made their way to the pokémon center, where they gave their pokémon to Nurse Joy.

While they waited, Hannah told Serena and Crystal the details of her Island Challenge. She told them there were seven trials, and you had to do a task before you could face the Totem. After you beat the Totem, you got a Z-Crystal the type of the Totem. She showed them her box of glittering Z-Crystals in an array of colours.

'Crystal, Serena, and Hannah? Your pokémon are happy and healthy.' Nurse Joy said.

Hannah beamed. 'Thank you Nurse Joy! Now, Crystal, take us to your parents!' They laughed, and Crystal lead them down some streets to a navy blue roofed, grey bricked house with a neat, flower filled garden.

Crystal walked inside. 'Mum? (I'm sorry I'm not American.) Dad?'

'Crissie? Is that my baby?' (I'm already so sorry Crystal please forgive me) A woman with Crystal's blue hair and emerald green eyes came into the entrance. 'Oh Arceus above! I missed you so much!' She tackled Crystal into a hug.

Serena and Hannah smiled. 'I missed you too Mum.' Crystal hugged back.

She noticed Serena and Hannah. 'You must be Crystal's friends. I'm Joanne.'

Hannah raised an eyebrow. 'Crissie?'

Crystal flushed slightly. 'Yeah. I've had that nickname since I was little.'

'I'm Serena. That's Hannah.' Serena said.

Hannah did a half-salute. 'Howdy.'

'Gerry!' Joanne shouted. 'Crissie's home!'

A man with brown hair, and cyan eyes behind glasses came into the room. 'Crystal!' He tackled her into a hug.

'Hey Dad.' Crystal said, muffled by his chest. She let go of her father. 'Do you guys mind if we stay until the next contest is over?'

Gerry grinned. 'Do we mind? Of course we don't mind! Stay as long as you need!'

Crystal hugged her father. 'Thanks Dad.'

'Yes, thank you very much, Joanne and Gerry.' Serena said.

Hannah chimed in her thanks as well, and the three of them went out to explore Crystal's hometown.

Sup. This chapter is coming up a little earlier for my schedule, but since I'm recovering from surgery (don't worry I'm fine), I decided to post it a little earlier. Please do not comment 'please update' or anything along those lines. If anything it will make me post even less.

QOTD: What is your favourite dragon type? Mine's Goodra, I was very tempted to train up a Goomy when I encountered one, but my team was full. I would like to use one in the future.

Don't forget to vote and comment :D

Hannah <3