As

*gameshow voice* Welcome to Ask the Qs, Get the As! Feel free to answer the questions yourself! Let's get started!

What's your favourite pokémon? It's Primarina.

Favourite colour? Either a light teal, or a light dusty rose. (I'm very picky with my colours)

Favourite pokémon ship (other than Amour)? Either MoonxGladion or PikachuxKetchup don't judge me.

How old are you? I'm 14. 

People who you would want to meet? This answer is gonna go EVERYWHERE. Emma Watson, MatPat, Jaiden and James (from Jaiden Animations and the Odd1sOut) and pretty much everyone I'm subscribed to.

Places you want want to go? Japan (obviously), Bora Bora, and any Disney Land/World and Universal Studios. (i'm such a freaking geek)

What is your biggest dream? Getting really deep here lol. I would have to say become a bestselling author. I want to change how people think about reading and writing, from something of a chore, to something that is fun and you can read or write what you want.

Do you kno the wae? x2 *sigh* I KNO DE WAE

When is your birthday? My birthday is the 10th of November, 2003.

Do you ship Contest or Ikari? okay. confession time. i haven't finished watching through the Hoenn and Sinnoh anime. But what I've seen of it, maybe...

Why is your name Hannah? Well you see, on a fateful day, a pregnant woman gave birth to a wonderful girl. That was my mother, and she called that beautiful child Hannah Grace. Side note, I looked up what Hannah meant and it means grace. I'm Grace Grace. I AM THE MOON MOON

Who is you favourite Wattpad writer? My favourite writer on Wattpad is probably Thelastpilot, he has some really well written Miraculous Ladybug stories.

Are you a robot? *checks arms* Nope! I'm a fleshy human!

What's you favourite region? I would have to say Hoenn. I like most of the pokémon there, I like the villains, I like the story, so yeah. Hoenn or Alola.

Okay, real talk. Thank you guys so much for reading this book. I started this because I needed an escape from the real world, and now I have 10 thousand reads. I never thought it would get past 100, let alone 1k. I mean every word I say in this. Just thank you. 

Don't forget to vote and comment :D

Hannah <3 <3 <3