Cursed

Warning!
This story was been written in 2012 therefore, it is NOT edited.

Catalina Harte, never the most popular girl, although beautiful was never sought out by none of the guys, not even her long time crush, Joey. Her long time fear of fire and  big crowds makes her an easy target to laugh at. She throws herself in school work, seeing the only way to escape her small town, Roosevelt. Don't get her wrong she has great friends a lovely Family but something seemed to be missing in her life, she cannot pinpoint it. That is until Roosevelt is populated by beautiful people. No one can keep their eyes off them, especially of the most handsome of them all, Trevor Fier, who has taken a liking to Catalina, though he acts aggressive and hatred towards her, he seems to always be around her, in any situation. What is it that attracts Catalina to Trevor and what is it that attracts Trevor to Catalina. Will he let her in or kill her not wanting her to suffer the ultimate curse. 

~

                                                                     "Cursed" by IGARCIAI

                                                                         All rights reserved 

Copyright: "Cursed" including all chapters, prologues, epilogues, and associated content is copyrighted. All rights are reserved by the owner and creator of this work, IGARCIAI and any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation, distribution, or selling of this work constitutes as an infringement of copyright. Any infringement of copyright is punishable by law. 

Any questions please feel free to contact me through here or Ask/fm: 

http://ask.fm/OneLoveeOneDream