6

Nico's POV

I'm pacing around my apartment with no shirt, boxers, and knee high socks on not knowing what to do when I hear a knock on my door. I open it to see Hallz waiting to help me.

"Dude where are your clothes?"

"Just come in and listen." We head over to the couch and he sits down while I'm still pacing. "I meant to text you about the girl and I texted her basically telling her I like her." I hand him my phone to read it and keep pacing.

"You need to calm down, it's just a text and she probably didn't even see it yet you will be fine."

"I like her Hallz, I don't want her to think I am weird or something."

He hands the phone back to me with a strange look on his face.

"Yeah I'm pretty sure you'll be fine, Nico. You really like her don't you?"

I plop myself down on a chair and nod my head. "Should I tell her how I feel? I mean I met over text like 6 days ago."

"It might be a little early but if you like her then go for it. You never know what can happen."

"Thanks man, I really appreciate it."

"No problem." He starts to stand up and walk towards the door. "Look, just be yourself, girls like that." He gets closer to the door and starts talking a little quieter. "Plus your pretty so you should be fine."

"What?"

He starts to laugh and opens the door while he steps into the hallway with a huge grin. "Haha, gotta go see you tomorrow."

"Jerk." I mumble laugh as he walks out and shuts the door.

I look down at my phone to see a text from Neen.

Neeen:
I know that wasn't
meant for me but I
want to say thank You <3

Nico:
You are welcome.
It may not have been for You,
but it's still true.

I look up for a second and take a deep breath and start to spill out my feelings.

Nico:
Look I know we just met,
and really we haven't even
met yet, but I like you. I can't
wait to meet you and see your
beautiful face and to hug you

and hear your voice. To see the
Beautiful smile in person and to

hear you laugh. I look forward
to it and am counting down the
days (5) until I get to see in person.

Nico:
I know I just said a lot,
I understand if you don't
feel the same about me.

Neeen:
Oh nico, you read my
mind Baby <3

The smile on my face hasn't been this big since the day I was drafted.

● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Sorry this ones a little short too bit we are ramping up to when they finally meet! Thanks for reading 💕