48

Ninas POV

It has been a day since the trial and now we are all just curious what's going to happen.  The nerves faded, not gone, but faded.  We walk up to the courthouse together for the last time as Dylan jumps slightly ahead.

"Are you ready baby?"  Nico says as we walk up the steps while he holds my hand.

"Absoultely." 

We sit down and wait for the judge to come out.  He starts talking and I look over at Dylan sitting on my left and Nico on my right while I hold both their hands and close my eyes.

"Guilty.  20-30 years in federal prison for attempted murder and domestic abuse, subject to parole hearing after 10 years."

I look at Dylan and see both of us trying to keep our composure in the courthouse.  We thank everyone for coming and once we get in the car after a second of silence all get really hype and scream.

"You no longer have to worry about this any more.  It's a thing of the past."

"IT MEANS NO WORRIES, FOR THE REST OF YOUR DAYS!"  Dylan belt out as he starts the car.  I start laughing really hard and I'm pretty sure Nico has no idea what's going on.

"We are watching The Lion King when we get home."

"Ok."  He laughs. 

We head out to a smaller fancy restaurant for dinner.  Once we order Dylan makes a toast.

"Hakuna matata."

"What?"  Nico says as Dylan laughs.

"Its from The Lion King, I'll play it in the car.  Or I could sing it if you want."

"Please, don't sing it Dylan I am begging you."  I laugh.

"What I'm not THAT bad of a singer."

"Well your not that good ethir.  You song like your trying not to cry when you sing."

Nico snickers and tries to keep it together as Dylan gives him a side eye.

"Whatever.  Cheers to no more worries."

"Cheers."