33

Nico's POV

We walk into the apartment building hand in hand, heading up to Nina and Dylan's apartment. Once we get there I stop her at the door.

"Are you sure you're ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

She opens the door and we head in.

"How was dinner?" Dylan asks from the couch.

"It was good, but I-I need to tell you something." He stands up, more concerned than before.

"Whats wrong, what happened?"

"We saw Tyler at dinner tonight."

"You what?"

"We saw him. He came up to talk to me, he said he would find me. Dylan I'm scared." I see a tear fall down her cheek but she quickly wipes it away as Dylan turns his attention to me.

"And you didn't do anything?"

"I didn't know it was him, she told me after we left. I didn't know what he said to her."

Dylan sighs and starts pacing.

"I'm going to kill that son of a bitch. Nico you know what he looks like right?"

I hesitate to answer. "Yeah I do."

"We are going to find him."

"Dylan no." Nina speaks up.

"Nina I am not letting him get away with this."

"And we won't, I just don't want you guys to do something stupid to protect me."

"We won't." I say.

"Thank you."

Dylan sits down and runs his fingers through his hair.

"Can you at least tell us what is last name is?" He says as he looks up.

"Motte."

*DISCLAIMER I have nothing against Tyler Motte since he is an actual player and in real life is actually friends with Dylan Larkin. I just needed a name to fit the roll and it worked so absolutely nothing against him.*