55

Ninas POV
*time jump a month, in Switzerland*

We get off the plane and grab our luggage as Nico sees I am pretty obviously nervous.

"What's wrong baby?"

"I'm meeting your parents. What if they don't like me? What if they think I'm not good enough? What if-"

"Stop. They will love you as much as I do, I know that. So stop worrying about if they will like you or not." He says before he kisses my forehead.

We head out of the airport and drive to Nicos childhood home where his brother Luca, sister who is also named Nina, and parents are waiting. Lucky for me, Luca speaks some English.

We park outside the house and walk up to the door and I let out a drop breath.

"Are you ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

The door swings open and I see nico's older brother smiling at us as he welcomes us in. The two are speaking German so I have no idea what they are talking about. I saw Nico smack Luca's arm as they both laugh.

"What did he say?"

"I said you are a catch." Luca laughs as he speaks in a heavy accented English.

"Thank you?" I laugh as I see nico give him the side eye.

We walk into the kitchen and I see his parents and sister sitting at the table. I smile and wave as Nico introduces me.

"They said welcome, and my mom said you look beautiful."

"Tell her I said thank you."

We sat down and had a nice dinner even though Nico had to do a lot of translating. Towards the end I see nico's mother say something quietly and his dad shake his head to agree as he said something back while his face turned bright red. I helped take plates back to the kitchen and stop Nico in the hallway.

"What did your parents say?"

He smiled and laughed as he looked down at me. "They said you're the one, and I agreed."

I smiled and kissed him in the hallway. His brother walked by and we both laughed as we heard him fake gag before walking down the hallway once again. After the wonderful night, we headed back to the hotel we were staying at the next few nights before once again heading home. Nico walks into my room with no shirt or pants on, just long boxers, and lays in my bed.

"What are you doing?" I laugh as he gets under the covers.

"I'm sleeping here tonight, and no one is going to stop me." He smiles.

"I can't argue with that."

After a few minutes of quiet I speak again. "You know Dylan is going to kill us if he finds out we slept even in the same room."

"Oh without a doubt." Nico laughs. "Guess this will have to be our little secret."

We drifter off to sleep peacefully, together.

---------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for 5k!! I'm sorry about the small leave of absence and the fact that updates will be coming a little slower for a while but I hope you guys enjoy 💕