58

Nico's POV

"I think I should ask him." I said to Taylor as we walked out of the arena.

"It's up to you, if a college around here wants her and she wants to live with you, then it really is just up to them."

"Your right. I'm going to call Dylan when I get home and ask. Thank you." He walked to his car and I walked mine, I then started driving back to my apartment thinking of how amazing it would be if Nina moved in with me.

I pull out my phone once I get back to the apartment and dial Dylan's number.

"Hey Nico what's up?"

"I want to ask you something."

"Shoot."

"What would you say about me asking Nina to move in with me?"

The phone goes silent for a minute and I got a little nervous, then I heard Dylan slightly sigh before he started talking again.

"I mean, it's her decision really. If she wants to do It, no one is going to stop her. Are there any college out there that would have her?"

"Even better, I talked to coach the other day and he said she could attend any college she wanted too and have a contract with the Metropolitan Riveters."

"Of the NWHL?"

"Yeah. She would just have to skate with them for a practice and the coaches will talk to her and see if they like her."

"Holy shit. That's like her dream. Listen, I don't really want my little sister leaving but that's an amazing opportunity. And I know she loves you. So yeah, I'm ok if you ask her."

"Thank you. I'll talk to you later."

I hung up the phone and thought of how I was going to ask her. I thought of a plan and the excitement shot through my veins.

---------------------------------------------------------
Sorry these updates are so short and far apart, my team recently started up so I have gotten increasingly busy with games and practices and such. Love you guys thanks for reading. 💕