16

Dylan's POV

"Nina, do you want to tell me what the hell is going on with your little friend Nico?"

"Nothing.  He is just being nice to me, chill out."

"No.  I will not chill out.  I don't want you two dating.  You are too young and you are far away from eachother..." 

"Its fine Dylan we aren't dating."  She cut me off.  I knew something was up, she seemed like she was lieing.

"Nina."  My tone becoming more serious as she puts her book down on the table and turns around on the couch.

"What Dyl?"

"I'm serious.  If something is going I want to know.  I'm not going to let you get hurt again."  I realize I'm yelling and try to calm down a bit.  "I'm sorry, I just.... seeing you in that bed I remember every second of it.  I thought you died, I thought I lost my little sister.  I remember when you woke up, that was the hardest I've cried in a long time.  I never want to lose you, especially not to a guy I could protect you from." I sat down on the couch and feel a tear run down my face, soon after I feel her small hand wipe it away.

"Oh Dylan, I'm sorry you had to see me like that.  I don't think ethir of us could have done anything about that.  Nobody knew that was going to happen and the important thing is that you helped get me out of there and that's really all I could have asked you to do."  I pulled her into a hug.

"I love you neen, please just let me help if you need it."  I sniffle into her shoulder.

"I love you too Dyl.  I promise I will be careful and ask you for help if I need it."

After a few more moments of hugging I stood up and went to the kitchen, I start getting ready for practice since we have a game tomorrow.

Ninas POV

It's the 26th of December so after me and Dylan's little heart to heart I start taking down some of Christmas decorations, I stop once I hear a buzz from the table.

Nico:
Hey neeeeeeeen
Guess what?

Neeen:
What baby?

Nico:
I'M TAKING YOU OUT
TO DINNER TOMORROW!

Neeen:
And how are you going to
do that?

Nico:
Be at the same hotel as
last time at 10am tomorrow

Neeen:
????

Nico:
I'll see you then baby :)

I'm a little lost at whay he means but I guess he wants to take me somewhere.  I go on the NHL app and see that we are playing the Devils at home tomorrow at 7:00.  I start getting even more excited for the following day and just hope that Dylan doesn't find out.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ● 
So I know the game that was on the 27th was at prudential over in New Jersey for the sake of the story I have changed it to be played at LCA.  The score and events will all be the same, the only change was the location.  Thanks for reading 💕