44

Ninas POV

"What?"  Dylan says as he sets down his water and turns off the TV.

"I want to take Tyler to court."  I say once again.

"I'm all for that but what changed your mind?"

"He threatened me today, and I realized how dumb I was for not wanting him to suffer like I did.  But I don't want to make this some big public affair because I know you and Nico will have to get involved, I just want him to pay for what he did."

"Oh believe me little sister, he absolutely will."

Dylan pulls out his phone and calls a lawyer he apparently had in his contacts.  He said he had that number in there since the day I was actually in the hospital after he found me in the apartment laying in a pool of my own blood.  The lawyers name is Kit Coverse and she actually seemed pretty nice over the phone.  I told her the basic information she needed to pull together a case and once we got off the phone I knew what I had to do.

Neeen:
Hey baby

Nico:
Hello beautiful

Neeen:
I need you to help me

Nico:
Always will

Neeen:
I'm taking Tyler to court and I
need you to be there

Nico:
Absolutely.  I will be there
for you.  I want to see that
son of a bitch get what he
deserves

Neeen:
Thank you Nico.

Nico:
It's my pleasure.  And Nina,
don't worry, everything will
turn out just fine

Neeen:
I love you so much

Nico:
I love you too

This is it, he is finally going to pay for what he did and I don't have to be afraid anymore.  I've been waiting for this day for a long time and it has finally come.  I have the right people to stand with me all the time and be there for me and in all honesty, I've wanted him to go to jail since the day I woke up in the hospital.

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●
I'm thinking about doing another short story kind of like the Mitch Marner one.  If you guys have any players you would like me to do please comment and let me know 💕