60

Ninas POV

"I can't believe I'm moving in with him!"  I yell to Dylan who is sitting at the counter eating his cereal.

"You said that."  Dylan mumbles through his cereal.

"I know but I'm excited!  Oh my god what about hockey? And college? And work..." 

"Relax he has it covered, call him."

"Ok I will."

I dial his number into my phone.

"Hey babe."

"Hello beautiful, what can I do for you?"

"I'm a little nervous.  Where am I going to finish college?  Who am I going to play for?  What about my job?"

"Woah woah woah relax baby I have a plan.  I talked to a few people out here and basically, you can attend any college you want near here or online if you want.  You have a contract with the Metropolitan Riveters of the NWHL, you just have to skate one practice with them so they get to know your style and such.  We can take the rest of this summer to help move you in if that's ok, the team unwillingly agreed to help.  The rest of the wags out here are really excited to meet you since I never stop talking about you.  I know you will miss Dylan and your home, but you can go back whenever you want since I know I will be on the road a lot.  I love you and we are going to make this work. I can't wait for you to be here with me full time."

"Nico, this is amazing.  I can't thank you enough."

"You can thank me by moving in."

"I love you."  I laugh through the phone.

"I love you too."