53

Ninas POV
It's our last day in California and no one wants to leave, especially Zach and Dylan.

"Let's go to the boardwalk!"  Dylan says like a little kid.

We walk down there and see a rollercoaster.  Dylan points to it and smiles while he looks at Zach.

"No.  No way dylan."  Zach laughs.

"Come on please?"  He says with puppy dog eyes.

"What are you five?"  I laugh.

"Come on you guys will go right?"

"No but Zach will."

Zach rolls his eyes and walks up to the ride with Dylan as he looks back at me with a glare.  They come back from the ride and Dylan is jumping up and down while Zach looks miserable.

"That was awesome!"  Dylan yells.

"I am never doing that again."  Zach says as he sits down next to me and Nico.

We spend the rest of the day walking the board walk and playing games while Dylan wants to ride every rollercoaster he sees and drags Zach with him.  By the time we are done the sun is starting to set.

"You are such a child."  Zach says.

"What do you mean?" 

"Every single ride we saw you dragged me on, you know I hate rollercoasters."

"Oh Shut up you had fun."

"Well you got me there."

"Hey look, there are fireworks in half an hour."  Nico says as he points to the paper on the telephone pole.

"Let's do it."  Dylan says as he leads up down to the beach.

Soon the fireworks started and we were all sitting on the beach staring up at the glowing night sky.

Nico leans over and kissed my forehead as I look up at him.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

After we finished kissing, we look over at Dylan and Zach sitting in the sand.

"What you want us to kiss too?"  Zach jokes which cause Dylan to fall backwards onto the hill laughing.

We all went back to watching the fireworks as we knew it was the last night we would be here.  We headed back to the room and started packing our bags, dreading the plane ride home.