64

Nicos POV.

it's been almost 3 months since we started living together and I have loved every minute.  the nhl season has gotten in the way a little bit but now that she lives in New Jersey with me, I am always excited to go home.  we are are both happy with our lives and I think I want to take the next step.

"hey, taylor?"  I say as he sits down next to me in the locker room

"yeah what's up nico?" 

"I need your help with something."

"sure what do you need?"

I look at the ground and rub the back of my neck before I look up again and meet his eyes.  "I think I want to marry Nina."

he immediately jumps and up get super excited.  "no way!  I'm so happy for you dude!"  he hugs me and I laugh.

"relax hallsy, I haven't even asked her yet.  that's what I need your help with."

"after practice today I will totally help you come up with ideas, we can ask the team for help too!"

"no no no we are not asking the rest of the team."

"maybe I'll text some of my buddies from a different team, I hear auston matthews just asked his girlfriend out with a bunch of puppies."

"I already have a puppy, I don't need anymore."  I laugh as we walk out of the locker room.

"I'm so excited."  he says as we walk out of the tunnel onto the ice.

"I can see that." I laugh.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
hey guys I'm so sorry it took soooooo long for an update I've been super busy but I think I am going to start wrapping up this book.  thank you guys so much for reading. ❤