43

Ninas POV

I'm practically dancing as I'm driving down the street to one of my favorite stores in Ypsilanti, it's a little far from home but I wanted to go out since I had a day off. 

And she spoke words that would melt in your hands
And she spoke words of wisdom

I start to belt out to Undercover Martyn which of course makes me want to dance more than I already am.  I pull up to my favorite store and park slightly down the street.  I head into the small building inside of the college town and head up the stairs while passing a busy cafe and plenty of other stores packed around the cozy business centre.  I get to the second floor and see the small store and head right in.  It's not busy, as usual and I see all kinds of new little plants and candles and small nic-naks to go on desks.  I decide to buy a small succulent and head up to the counter to pay. 

I pay and walk out of the store happy with my purchase and head down to a smaller cafe which is less busy than the larger one inside the building and order a coffee.  I feel like someone is looking at me as I sit down but quickly shake the feeling. 

A few moments later the guy making my coffee calls my name telling me it's done while I head up to the counter to get it.  I grab the coffee and turn around to see someone sitting at my table.  I go to ask him to move and as he turns around my stomach drops.

Tyler.

"Hey nina, long time no see, why don't you sit?"

I look around and don't even get the chance to walk away before he speaks again.

"Just sit down Nina."

I reluctantly sit down avoiding eye contact with him.

"What do you want?"  I say quietly.

"You." 

I slightly look up as he can tell I'm confused.

"Relax I'm not going to hurt you, we are in public.  I see your boyfriend isn't here to protect you."

"He's at his house.  How did you find me?"

"That is not a concern at this point.  I think we should start... talking again.  Dylan and your boy don't need to know.  I miss you and what we used to do."

"Yeah well I deffinetly don't miss that."

"What do you mean?"

"Well you have to be a little more specific, the team you almost beat me to death or the fact that you would have killed me and had sex with me if Dylan didn't find me?  Because I deffinetly did not enjoy that."  I raise my voice as I finally made eye contact with him, his eyes as cold and dark as they ever have been.

"Listen, I've changed."

"I don't believe you.  I want to avoid you for the rest of my life Tyler."

"Fine.  Have it your way.  Just know that one day, I'm coming for your brother, your boyfriend, and eventually, you.  I'll do my best, and by my best, I mean my worst."  He smirks as he stands up and walks away.

I drive home and walk into the apartment to see Dylan sitting on the couch drinking a water.  I slam the door shut and stand there obviously furious, but scared.

"I want to take Tyler to court."

●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●  ●
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3K I LOVE YOU ALL!