Chapter 8

JULIANA THORNE

He leans down until his face is just inches away from mine. I feel his breath fanning me. My breath hitched and I leaned my head as far as I can into the wall. Is he going to kiss me?!

Please don't. It will be my first kiss.

His grey eyes pierced into me. I feel so vulnerable, in a way. Jaxon stares at my lips.

"J-Jaxon?" I stutter. He doesn't answer but just keeps staring at my lips. I try to push him but he still doesn't move. I couldn't help but also look at his lips. They looked so kissable.

Ahh! No-don't think that Juliana!

Suddenly I feel rough yet soft lips against mine. I gasp and Jaxon takes that chance to slip his tongue in my mouth. He kisses me roughly and passionately. Our tongues fight for dominance...he wins.

I never thought my first kiss would be with Jaxon. I wanted my first kiss to be with someone who loves me. I wanted...I wanted...I don't know.

Jaxon starts hungrily kissing my neck,with a few nibbles here and there. I snap outta whatever trance I was in. I push Jaxon away with all my strength. He takes a few steps back with a confused look.

"Y-You took my first kiss." I said lowly

Jaxon stares at me a few minutes then smirks.

He smirks!

"I know." he says and with that he leaves.

He-he just left. What the hell just happened?!

I take a few breaths and gather all my stuff. I leave the locker room thinking about my first kiss being with the only person I hate.

****

I was watching tv when the doorbell rang. My parents weren't home so I was the one left to get the door. But I was so comfortable.

I push the blankets off me and open the door.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to, I swear. I was running because this girl kept talking and talking so I told her 'I don't care about your life' then she was like 'your so funny' then I knew she wasn't going to listen so I just ran away.

Then when I went into the gym and I saw Jaxon laughing his ass off then before I know it...I knocked into you and you went flying into the hall. And you were naked. I don't know why. but I'm sorry." Caleb blurted out fast.

"So you didn't push me?" I asked.

Caleb nodded, no. "I'm so sorry Julie" he said.

I smiled. "I knew you didn't do it on purpose!" I said and hugged him tightly. He chuckled and hugged me back. "I came fast as I can running" he said. I pulled back. "Why were you running?" I asked amused. He scratches his head, confused.

"I actually don't know" he said dumbly. I chuckled and shake my head. "Dumbass" I said. He laughed and came inside.

After we both ate cup of noodle, I told Caleb about the prank Jaxon did on me. He said "Dick". I told him everything except the part of me and him kissing of course.

We were on my bed, cuddling and watching a movie. "So, party tomorrow." Caleb said. I thought about it and looked at the hopeful eyes of Caleb. "Fine." I said. "Yes!" Caleb said excitedly. I chuckled and turned my attention back on the movie. After a few minutes I felt Caleb staring at me. I looked at him confused.

He was staring at my neck, trying really hard to figure out something. "What's on your neck?" He finally spoke. My hands automatically shot up to my neck but I didn't feel anything.

So I went to my mirror and saw a big red mark.

Jaxon left me a hickey.

_______________________________