Chapter 40

JAXON KING

Juliana thought about what I said for a few minutes until a loud sob broke the silence. I cursed myself for making her cry. Stepping forward to hold her, she put her hands in front of her.

"No, dont touch me!" She distanced herself from me.

I roll my eyes, I'll touch her whenever the fuck I want to touch her!

In two swift moves, I had her in my lap sitting on the edge of the bed. She thrashed in my arms screaming profanities at me but I had a strong grip on her.

"Let me go! Let me go! Get away from me you asshole!"

I ignored her and wrapped my arms around her little body with her arms trapped so she cant fight me. She gave up knowing she has no chance to escape and cried.

"Shh baby" I cooed, playing with her wild curls. "I'm sorry love, I didn't mean to make my queen cry."

"How could Caleb do something like that? And I-how could you do that to Matthew?!" She sobbed

Anger rose inside of me when I heard her say that fuckers name but I kept it at bay. She didn't need my possessive side right now.

I hugged her tighter, putting my head in the crook of her neck smelling her wonderful scent, to calm myself down.

"I wont let anyone steal you from me. The fucker had it coming anyway especially since you're mine." I couldn't help the possessive side of me.

Juliana brings out the sick sadistic, controlling, possessive side of me.

I love her curvy little body next to mine. Her big soft curls bounce when she walks, just makes me want to pull them. Those big blue eyes that hold innocence that makes me over protective of her.

She is like my drug.

Her plump soft pouty lips..

Fuck.

I feel an uncomfortable tightness in my pants. Hopefully she doesn't feel that..Wrong time to be hard.

"Jaxon c-can I get off your lap now?" She questions softly

"Why?" I grumble

"Because I feel uncomfortable.." she does the one thing that makes it worse; wiggles around trying to find a more comfortable spot.

I hold her more tightly to stop her movements. "Are you fine now?"

She sighs and looks down to the ground "yes" she lies. I try not to get angry at her for lying to me but it's hard not too.

I hate when she lies to me.

Before I had time to yell at her, she interrupted me "Can you leave me alone Jaxon?"

I glared down at her "No." I stand up with her in my arms and carry her with me downstairs. I place her gently on the couch and turn to the TV to put a movie in.

"Its so soft" I hear her mumbling to herself. "What are you doing?" She asks me confusedly.

I play the movie and walk back to the couch. She gives me a confused look but I pay no attention to it and sit on the couch, lifting her up on my lap.

She yelps when I give a light smack to her ass but she disagrees as she rubs her butt "Ow Jaxon! Why do you do it so hard? I didn't even do anything!" She complains.

"I didn't." I shrug and pull her down to sit on my lap. I hold her tightly to me when she tries to squirm her way out of my arms.

I dont think so.

"Can I sit right there?" She asks pointing to the other side of the couch, away from me.

"No"

"But J-" I bite my mark on her neck that I know still hurts her so she can shut up. She whimpers but shuts up and relaxes in my hold.

I kiss her her forehead and we continue to watch the funny movie I put on so I can just see her smile.

Almost finished with next chapter. Tell me your thoughts about the new name suggestion for my book. ??