Chapter 27

JAXON KING

I felt her slowly trying to unwrap my arms around her waist. I tighten my grip, pulling her more into my chest.

She squirms even more making me groan. I tighten my hold, forcing her to stay still. It was becoming a big problem cause she was rubbing her butt on my front.

"Stop moving." I demand

"We have to go to school, Jaxon. We've already skipped." She says.

I've made her stay with me, I didn't let her go to school even if she did beg me. I didn't want her to see Matthew or Caleb or any other male for that matter. Only me.

But good thing Matthew is not a problem anymore.

My fists were probably still bruised from the hard blows I gave him. He practically begged for me to stop. I chuckled at the memory.

Not realizing, I unconsciously let Juliana go, she didn't waste a second to jump off the bed. I tried grabbing her back but she quickly walked outta my room.

I sighed. "She'll learn." I muttered

She is probably still angry at me for handcuffing her to my bed. It's not my fault, she needed to be punished.

Shes lucky, I went soft on her.

She doesn't fucking listen to me. So, I had to do it my way. I dont regret it one bit neither.

Seeing that scared, valunable, look she had when she helplessly tried to get outta the cuffs. It turned me on. Really bad...

Kinky? Maybe.

I still have her phone. I got up from bed, going to my closet. I grinned thinking on looking through it later.

After I got dressed, I went downstairs and waited for my girl. She came quietly downstairs. If she hadn't have tripped, I wouldn't have noticed she was planning to leave without me.

She groaned as she laid on the floor, after falling down the last step on the stairs. I laughed as I put my phone in my pocket then made my way towards her.

I swiftly lifted her up bridal style and held her close to my chest as I leaned down to her ear.

"Trying to sneak past me huh?"

She squirms in my arms, trying to get down. Instead I carried her out the house and to my car.

I hardly use it but, I don't think she'll want to go on my bike.

I gently put her in the passenger seat and buckled her up, getting a breeze of her wonderful scent.

Almost to the school, I get a call.

                              ●