Last Chapter 50

Juliana Thorne

"What the hell is this?!" My mother shouts at Veronica.

Veronica gulps and takes a deep breath, "I tried telling you-"

"You didn't tell me a damn thing! They're together?!" My mom shouts realizing the situation.

"Stephanie please calm down-" Veronica tries to say but my mom interrupts her.

"No! I am not just going to let my daughter be with your devil of a son!" My mom shouts

I feel Jaxons chest vibrate from his low deep chuckle and I shiver. I think me and Veronica gasped at the same time. "Dont talk about my son that way!" Veronica shouts now.

"Dean was a monster and I know Jaxon is going to be just like him! He was dangerous and your son is a threat to my daughter." My mom says.

I grow confused but I know Jaxon knows exactly who shes talking about by the way he tensed.

His father?

"Don't you know, I knew he was dangerous?! But I couldn't do anything and my son is not like him!" Veronica cries out.

"Juliana we're leaving." My mom says and grabs her purse. I wiggle in Jaxons arms and I grow scared as he only tightens his grip.

"Jaxon please let me go." I beg.

My mom looks scared as she walks towards us. "Jaxon let my daughter go." My mom says.

Veronica walks to us with a worried look on her face as she sees Jaxon hold tight. He stares down at me, emotionless.

But I plead with my eyes to let me go because it looks like we are all scared of what he might do.

Jaxon slowly let's me down on the ground with his jaw clenched tight. He presses me up against his chest, brushing my hair over my shoulder and whispers, "I'll come for you." I widen my eyes.

"I forbid you to talk to my daughter ever again." My mom says as she pulls me away from Jaxons loose grip.

She pulls me to the door while I stare gaping at Jaxon but he only gives a chilling smirk.

And that was the last time I saw Jaxon or Caleb King ever again..

●●

I hope you guys loved my book. Thank you all so much for your support. The second book is coming soon.

~Normallyweirdo