Chapter 24

JULIANA THORNE

I woke up with the birds chirping...until I threw a rock, yelling frustrated to 'Let me sleep'. Welp once I wake up, I can never go back to sleep again, unfortunately.

Darn birds.

"Someones grouchy"

I screamed, jumping off the bed.

"Awe did I scare you?" Jaxon teased

I snapped my head to him. I gave him my best glare but soon flushed as I saw myself in a long mirror in the corner of the room. My curls were crazy while my shirt was showing my cleavage.

Jaxon looked down to my chest. As he saw my cleavage, his eyes got dark and filled with lust. I quickly fixed my shirt feeling the heat creep up my cheeks. Jaxon clenched his jaw and shut his eyes, almost looking pained.

After a few seconds I cleared my throat, getting his attention. I could not take the silence anymore.

"What do you want? And can you get out..It's kinda creepy how you just watched me sleep for however long you were for." I said

He rolled his eyes. "Get your ass up. I got things to do." He said standing up.

"So? I got things to do too..." I trail off, wandering why i have to get up when he has stuff to do that does not include me..?

"Like what?" He snapped

It's like he somehow knows...?

"Nothing that concerns you." I muttered quietly, looking away. I can feel his Intense glare on the side of my head. I try to ignore him but it's kinda hard ignoring Jaxon.

I look around the room avoiding his eyes. We both stay quiet. Until I spoke up.."Can you leave?"

Jaxon walked to the door but turned around before going out. "I'll give you 10 minutes or your coming as you are." then he leaves.

Why do I have to go?!

I do my business in the bathroom and get changed into black jeans and a simple T-shirt. I had to take extra time putting my makeup on because I still had his bite mark on my neck.

I had to do extra layers because my makeup just couldn't cover it. I put my hair down to add that extra cover up. Then walked outta the room and into Caleb's.

I didn't bother knocking but immediately frowned as I didn't see him in there. He's never awake at this time? Well I wouldn't be either.

Where did Caleb go?

I walked downstairs. The house was pretty quiet except Jaxon yelling at the neighbor. I searched the whole house but no Caleb. I'm gonna kick his butt for leaving me here alone to die.

The front door shut loudly making me jump. "JULIANA!" Jaxon shouted

Idiot, I'm in the kitchen.

His heavy footsteps went upstairs.

Should I make him walk all the way up there or...? Yeah I'll just sit on the couch until he sees me.

"JULIAN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?!" he shouted angrily this time.

I yawned, sitting chill on the couch. I heard his stomping footsteps come to where I'm sitting. He stopped once he saw me as he ran his hand through his wild hair.

"Did you not fucking hear me?!"

I rolled my eyes, getting up. "I did." I walked to the front door.

Jaxon muttered "bitch"

I grinned, opening the door and gesturing for him to go first. He scowled instead and pushed me out.

JAXON KING

I stare down at Juliana as she frustratedly types a text on her phone.

Shes fucking texting that pretty boy.

She looks up to me. "Can we leave now or can I at least leave?" She whines.

"No"

If she thinks shes going on that pathetic date, that is the last thing she is ever going to do.

She is never leaving me.

I can tell she is getting pissed off, but I'm more irritated than her. She needs to learn a fucking lesson for agreeing to go on a date with another guy.

"Please Jaxon..?"

I grab her by the waist and pull her to me. Her back is facing my front. I inhale her scent as she tries to claw at my hands to let go of her.

I'm never letting you go.

"When I tell you something, you listen." I say menacely. She gulps and stops struggling.

I go down to her neck and admire my mark that shes trying to hide. She tries to pull away. I'm holding her so tight that I'm surprised I'm not hurting her yet.

"Can you let go of me! I'm going home. I don't care what you say." She snaps

"You really fucking think I'm going to let what's mine go on a date with that boy?" I spat.

Juliana widens her blue eyes and gasped. I chuckled and ran my hand down her body, making her shiver.

This is all mine.

"You thought I wouldn't find out? I made it clear that you are mine. Guess, I have to teach you a lesson now do I?"

I suddenly turned her around to face me. She had fear in her eyes. I'm fucking pissed off. Matthew Is stupid for asking my girl out, I'll make sure he regrets it. I have to punish her now. I'm gonna make sure she knows who she belongs to.

She starts struggling to get out of my grip. "Jaxon let go of me. Your hurting me!" She cries out.

Instead I throw her over my shoulder. She shouts at me while hitting my back and trying to kick me. "Let me go! Please someone help me!"

I walk to my car as people give us looks. I glare down at anyone who even tries to help her. I sit Juliana into the passenger seat and buckle her up. She tries to push me but I glare at her.

She looks down in fear and I slam the door shut and speed off.

● >