Childhood Memory

Juliana didn't know what to do. She had no friends except Caleb and he wasn't here today. But Jaxon was and he had a huge grin already.

'Middle school is the worst' she thought as she walked awkwardly.

No girls wanted to be friends with her because they all hated her for some unknown reason. Caleb said its because there jealous.

Of what? She didn't know.

She noticed when she first stepped into the school, all eyes were on her. She felt vulnerable and embarrassed from being alone.

An intense glare burned on the side of her head not going unnoticed by her, but she didn't want to look.

But she had no choice since she was harshly shoved to a wall behind her. Juliana groaned from the pain.

She tried moving but the person who shoved her had a grip on her, not allowing her to move one bit.

"Can you please let me go?" She whimpered, and tried wiggling.

Juliana felt breathing on her neck, sending chivers up her spine. They lowered down to her level. "I'll never let you go" they whispered.

"Please your hurting me" she sobbed quietly.

The person chuckled. "Oh but you always hurt me. Your such a tease"

They said but loosened their tight grip anyway, but just a little.

She didn't know what they meant and how nobody seemed to see what is happening right now.

'What do they mean a tease?' Juliana thought.

The person swiftly but roughly turned her around to face them. She looked up to see Jaxons blank face. But his eyes glared at her.

"J-Jaxon w-" but he cut her off

"Your staying by me all day, so I can make sure no one talks to you" he said and roughly yanked her arm.

Jaxon was two grades higher then both Caleb and Juliana.

"B-But why not? I want to make new friends" Juliana whispered sadly quietly.

Jaxon almost let her go and demand everyone to be her friend, feeling guilty by just hearing her sad whisper to herself. But he just couldn't take the chance.

Jaxon was selfish and only wanted to capture her attention for himself.

Only to have those bright beautiful blue eyes to focus on him.And only him. So he dragged her away from everyone else.Even if she hates him.

What a selfish boy he is.