Chapter 42

JAXON KING

She screams and kicks but she is just tiring herself. She cant escape my tight hold, especially with her delicate hands tied behind her back not at all helping her.

I'm angry she tried to run from me. I wanted to punish her in ways that will please my demons.

But I controlled them.

With that mouth of hers though, I'm considering just to let them take full control. I can easily take advantage of her curvy little body.

I throw her on my bed causing her to jump up and down a little. She cowers away to the headboard.

"Please leave me alone."

"Not so brave now, huh?" I chuckled down at her. I take off my shirt and pants while she looks scared. I pull her ankle, forcing her to lay right in front of me.

I open her legs so I can stand in between her thighs. She gasps and tries to pull them but I grip them tightly giving them a bruise for later.

She cries but I just stare at her.

"You know how easily I can take you here, right now?" I whispered dangerously. "You would moan out my name over and over and plead me to stop..but I wouldn't."

"Please don't." she cried

"I'm going to mark you inside out and you cant do a damn thing about it, love." I caressed her cheek. "You're mine. I get to do anything I like with you."

I tightly gripped her shirt, ignoring her cries and ripped it off her. I stare at her chest in lust. Her perfect round breasts outline her bra making me want to rip it off.

I lean my head in her neck, Inhaling her sweet scent. I press gentle kisses on the base of her neck and shoulder. She shivers under me and I know I found her weak spot.

Gently biting on her soft skin, she squirms. "Dont move" I demand

She stops and whimpers as I groped her perfect round breasts. "Please stop. That hurts." She struggles to get from under me.

I squeeze them harder and bite down on her neck but not as hard as the last time I did that. I kiss my way from her neck down to the valley of her breasts.

I suck and bite down to her stomach till I reach the waistband of her jeans and pull them down slowly, holding her down to the bed.

She tries kicking me and screams for me to "stop" or "get off".

I groan when I see her in black lace panties that fit perfectly on her. I put my hands on her hips, positioning to take her.

"I'll do whatever you want, just please stop!" She begs.

That catches my attention.

"Anything love?" I kiss her neck.

She nods, I wipe the tears off her face. I grab my pants off the floor and put them back on. I reach into my pocket and grab my knife. Her eyes widen, new tears start running down her face.