Chapter 1

Micah to the side ^^^

"Micah!" yells a familiar feminine voice.

I look up and sees my girlfriend running toward me. She jumps on my arm and wraps her frails ones around mine. I give her a gentle smile and use my other hand to trail my fingers from her collarbone to the base of her chin before lifting it up. I slowly lean down and give her a kiss. I gently bite her lower lip and when she opens her mouth, I glide my tongue in making her shiver and moan. 

Shortly after, I pull back and playfully whisper next to her ear, "What a naughty girl."

I watch her face turning a dark shade of red before hiding it behind her small hands. I flinched at the sudden loud squeals and looked beyond my girlfriend to see her usual group of friends. I playfully wink at them making them squeal louder before whispering to each other. Even without my enhanced hearing, I could clearly hear them talk to each other. They may as well stop trying to whisper and actually talk normally.

"She's so lucky! How did she find a boyfriend like that? I'm so jealous!!" one them whispers and they all nod their head enthusiastically.

"I wish I had this kind of luck with guys," another sigh. "We even went together at the nightclub and why was she the only one to get hooked up?"

"And look at him! He could be a model and I'll have believed it," the last one eyed me up and down and stopped at what looks like the level of my crotch before biting on her lips.

I roll my eyes at their silliness. Once I'm finished with this one here, I can gladly be their boyfriend, but again will they suspect me if their friend happens to disappear? Oh well, I'll just have them all before they talk. 

"Shall we go?" I ask my girlfriend as I kiss the back of her hand.

"Huh? To where?"

"To a date," her eyes lit up, but then she looks down at her feet. "What's wrong?" I faked a worried tone. 

"I... Can't today..." she whispers guiltily.

I let out a small sigh as I smiled. Then I put my hand on her head, "Don't worry about it. What about... This weekend?"

She agrees rapidly and I propose her a ride home. Obviously, she agrees again and says goodbye to her friends. Once we reach my car, which is a red Tesla S Model, I open the passenger's door for her and she blushes. She does get flustered a lot even though she is used to this kind of treatment. My girlfriend is a rich girl after all. Money that I will like to have my hands on. Fortunately for me, she lives alone and she even gave me a copy of her keys. Arrived at the front door of her apartment, I ask her if she wants me to accompany her up.

"Somedays I wonder what did I do to get such a wonderful boyfriend. You know... You're the first one to love me for who I am and not for my money," she looks up sadly making me want to take this opportunity to literally eat her up.

"Susanna," I start with a scolding tone, "I already told you to not talk about yourself in such a degrading way. I am the lucky one, really," her blood emanates such a sweet smell and I am glad that lady luck has been by my side when she walked in the nightclub. She is mine now.

I open her apartment door for her and wave her in. She lets out a bubbly laugh and once she's in front of me, she gives me an innocent kiss before thanking me. I give her my most charming smile before closing the door behind her.

I walk my way back to the elevator and let out an annoyed sigh. I finally think that I can get her this weekend. Each time I have kissed her, I could already feel the sweet taste of her blood on my tongue. I let out a small moan, as I can feel my pants tightening. I want her so much. I'm surprised that I have succeeded to last this long without sucking her dry. I just hope she is worth all this effort.