Chapter 18

"When are you two going to get out?" sighed Matthias as he stands next to the bed with his hands on his hips.

"God, close the curtains," my mate groans as I yawn and hide my face into his chest to avoid the sun rays.

"I'm happy and all for your honeymoon, but Nikolas, you have a whole company to take care of do you know that?!" the older brother shouts loudly making me wince as I cover my ears with my hands.

"Shut up," I groan angrily before glaring at him, but when I feel Nikolas caress my neck, I close my eyes with a sigh. It feels so good.

"I called dad and he is taking care of it for the meantime. Now close that damn curtains," my mate explains as we both sigh in relief when Matthias does as he is told.

The room is silent as he sits down on a chair near the window. I am about to fall back into sleep when I hear a knock on the door. Without a word, the person comes in and a delicious odour of coffee drifts to my nose. Now that I think about it, I hadn't consumed anything except for Nikolas' blood. I carefully observe the woman put down three cups of steaming coffee on the table next to Matthias before walking out without a word. She is definitely human, but somehow, she is not appealing to me anymore. In fact, I deem it quite revolting.

"Talking about dad, he wants to meet you, Micah," Matthias starts talking, but his voice just drifts away since I am ignoring him. Right now, I don't want to move away from my mate. Everything else can wait. "I'll give you the details at a later date since it is clear that you are not listening."

"Neither am I," Nikolas adds making me chuckle before my stomach starts growling.

Weird, we just exchanged blood a few hours ago, so why am I hungry now? I look up with a pleading look at my mate which is already looking at me since he must have heard it. A smirk appears on his delicious lips as he hauls me up into his lap. Smiling, I lean down and trail my nose near his neck as he drags his hands on my back until they reach my hips.

I start licking his neck, preparing it when I hear Matthias groan, "I am still here you know?"

I can already taste his sweet blood on my tongue. I don't think I can live without it anymore. Each time I think about it, my whole body shivers in anticipations as I get an erection. Still licking and gently sucking his neck, I start to grind my hips on his waist.

"I guess I will wait in the living room. Don't take too long, Katie will be here in a few hours," Matthias mentions with a sigh and leaves our bedroom without adding anything else.

Finally, he is gone. Without waiting another second, I open my mouth and gently press my fangs into his neck. Nikolas hisses as I feel his growing hard on my leg. I smile mischievously as I greedily suck his blood. Everything except my mate fades away as his warmth is enveloping me. I can clearly feel his joy and pride toward me. My heart flutters in joy as I pull away when I am full. I lick a string of blood and saliva away before him light kisses all over his and collarbone.

"Better?" he asks making me hum still in a daze.

"You want some?" I purr on his chest as I trail my fingertips around one of his nipples.

"If I do, we will be late," he responds my question as he caresses my thighs.

"Does it really matter?" I raise an eyebrow as I pull myself close to him, so our lips are millimetres away from each other.

"Nope," Nikolas chuckles before forcing his lips on mine.

Taken by surprise, I let out a small yelp when I feel his soft lips attacking mine. I slowly part my lips to let him claim my mouth. The room temperature seems to spike when he trails his hands up from my thighs to my buttock. Squeezing it in his palms, he fiercely asserts the fact that I belong to him and only to him. Leisurely, he pushes inside of me making me jerk my head back with a shameless moan as I break the kiss. Even if we have been doing it for the past few days, I still feel a slight pain when he had pushed through the tight ring of muscle.