CHAPTER 19.2 (SPG)

***WARNING*** THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS GRAPHIC AND MATURE CONTENTS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Arabella was in a state of elation as a stranger carefully caressed her body. She couldn't see his face for the room was very dark but she could feel his built and masculinity as she responded to his every touch.

His big hands simultaneously manipulating all parts of her giving her shrill and excitement. He knows where to touch her, where to knead and where to pinch. She jerked in every current of electricity running through her his warm breath touched her skin.

She responded by kneading his hard muscles in the shoulders, arms and chest. They are good to feel for they are emanating warmth and sensuality. Lalong sumidhi ang pagnanasa niya. She moaned as she felt her own juice dripping from her core.

The stranger's hand went down to her pelvis and stayed there for awhile as if assessing its flatness. Then it went further down, down to the seat of her happiness. Kusa niyang ibinuka ang dalawang hita upang maging malaya ito sa paggalugad sa kanyang kailaliman.

Alam ni Arabella na mali ang mga nangyayari. Ni hindi niya kilala ang pangahas na ito pero walang lakas ang kanyang katawan upang tumutol. Gusto niya ang ginagawa ng estranghero at naghihintay siya ng higit pa.

His palm cupped her neatly shaved mound. There was tenderness in his touch. Ikinasiya niya ang paraan nito ng pagdama sa kanya. Then, one finger carefully slid between her halves. Her juice helped it to move freely, searching for something. Until it found her throbbing clit.

Napasinghap siya nang maging lalong mapangahas ang estranghero. He flicked the tiny nub sideways, brushed it up and down and even rolled it.

"Oooohhhh!" mahaba ang naging daing ni Arabella. Hindi niya napigilan ang sarili na ipaalam sa estranghero kung paano siya napapaligaya nito.

Then the finger found her tight entrance and slowly entered her. She moaned at the flush of sensation. He even crooked his finger inside to reach for her most sensual part located under her clit.

"Mmmmm!" She bit her lower lip to control herself from screaming. Ang galing niya! Sobrang galing niya!

Then he added another finger. She opened her thighs wider to accommodate it. Two fingers were now moving inside her, brushing, crooking, pushing and pulling to bring her more glory.

"Ooohh, fuck!" Arabella sighed. Pakiramdam niya ay sasabog siya anumang sandali dahil sa tindi ng sensasyong nararamdaman.

"Oh! God!" She jerked when his thumb pressed her swelling clit. "Oh, Goooooddd!" She started screaming. She could no longer hold it. She must release it right away or she would die. With his two fingers inside her and a thumb against her clit was unbearable.

"Go, lubirea mea!" The stranger whispered her. "Don't hold it back. Release it! Go and savor your fvcking glory."

Arabella couldn't recognize the voice for she was consumed with utmost bliss. Wala siyang oras para kilalanin ang boses na iyon. Ang tanging gusto lang niya ngayon ay dumaing, sumigaw at umiyak.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" she screamed endlessly while gyrating her lower body. Her fingers clutched the bed sheet while convulsing at the eruption of her glorious orgasm.

Hindi niya matantiya kung gaano siya katagal sa pagdaing, paglamukos sa bed sheet, paggiling at pag-angat ng kanyang katawan at paghabol sa sariling hininga. All she could remember was the blissfulness brought by this primal lust.

Maya-maya ay unti-unti siyang kumalma. Dahan-dahang lumapat muli sa kama ang kanyang likod habang hinihintay na bumalik sa normal ang kanyang paghinga. Nasa loob pa rin niya ang mga daliri ng estranghero pero banayad na lang ito sa paglabas-masok sa kanya.

"Now it's my turn," magaspang nitong bulong. Dahan-dahan itong pumatong sa kanya. "It's my turn to go deep within you."

Sukat sa narinig ay para siyang natauhan. Magsasalita sana siya nang biglang kinuyumos nito ng halik ang mga labi niya.

Ang halik na iyon. Kilang-kilala niya ang halik na iyon.