7

Soon after the high school concert at Beacon Hills High School, Jennifer Blake was revealed to both packs to be the Darach

After finding out this information, all of the living members of the Alpha Pack were told by Deucalion to go to Beacon Hills Memorial, where Scott and his pack were with Miss Blake. Because of the storm, the whole hospital was evacuated, leaving only both packs.

Aiden, Ethan, and Veronica made their way to the floor where they could hear Scott, Jennifer, Stiles, and Derek's voices. They soon found Peter Hale there, too, and Veronica took it upon herself to beat the hell out of them.

Veronica growled, picking him up by the collar of his v-neck shirt before throwing him across the hallway. He ended up being thrown against the closed hospital doors, which soon opened, causing him to slide down more of the hallway on the floor.

Peter groaned, looking up from his spot on the ground to see Derek, Scott, Stiles, and Jennifer standing before him, "We got a problem." Peter informed them and Derek gave him uncle a deeply concerned look. Peter lifted his head up, looking down the hallway, "Two very big problems."

The group looked at what Peter was looking at to see the twins merged and Veronica in full wolf form. She wasn't like anything they had seen before, she was transformed into an actual wolf. A large black wolf with glowing red eyes.

"Why didn't anyone tell me she had the ability to turn like that!" Peter complained loudly.

"We didn't know!" Scott argued back.

Derek was the first to turn into his wolf form. He growled out, running toward both alphas. Ethan and Aiden stood in their merged form and watched as Veronica ran down the hallway at full speed. Derek ran toward her, only to have Veronica jump on him, causing him to fall to the ground. Derek growled, throwing Veronica off of him. She hit the wall, falling to the floor. She soon got up as the twins ran forward.

Scott then ran over, jumping off of the hide of the wall as he lunged for the twins. Ethan and Aiden dodged Scott's easily. The twins soon grabbed Scott by the throat, pinning him to the wall.

Seeing this as a chance to go help Cora, who was lying unconscious on the ground, both Peter and Stiles began to run toward her, only to be blocked by Veronica, who was still in her full wolf form. She growled at them, her red eyes glowing.

"Please, Veronica," Stiles surprisingly pleaded with her, "We just want to save Cora, we don't want to fight."

Peter watched in shock as Veronica's eyes flicked back to their black color, having it red no longer. She walked past them, allowing Peter and Stiles to help Cora, "Ethan, Aiden, stop! Veronica, you don't know what you're doing!" Scott begged.

"All we want is her!" Aiden and Ethan argued with him.

From the corner of her eye, Veronica watched as Jennifer got into the elevator. At top speed, Veronica blazed through the hallway, Jennifer as her target. She pounced at the door only to have it closed before she could attack Jennifer.