30

At the hospital, after Stiles was found, Veronica was standing outside with Kira was an open wire came flying down, causing an ambulance to crash and break a water pipe, "Oh, God!" Kira gasped out.

Suddenly, the person driving the ambulance got out, only to be electrocuted by the water that had the wire in it, "Get back! Everyone, get back!" Kira shouted out.

Allison, who was closer, was suddenly pushed away by Isaac, "Allison!" He shouted out as he got electrocuted instead of her. Isaac fell into the water, unconscious.

Veronica quickly stepped back and walked onto the grass, away from the electricity. As a car drove by, it ended up almost crashing into Kira. Kira jumped onto the hood of the car and walked it, landing in the back of it after doing a flip. Veronica watched in shock, wondering how Kira had been able to do that.

"Kira!" Veronica yelled worriedly as Kira stood in front of the live wire that happened to be flying around. Soon enough, Kira was able to get ahold of the wire without any side effect whatseover. Slowly, Kira moved her hand up and covered the top of wire where the electricity was coming from.

The lights at the hospital flicked and Veronica smiled proudly at Kira as her eyes glowed orange-red color, the electricity coming out of the wire soon stopping. As Kira did so, she stared directly at Veronica, who was now standing beside Derek and Scott.

Derek ran over to Isaac, who was badly electrocuted. He checked his pulse, only to find nothing, "He's not breathing. Scott, he's not breathing!" Derek shouted out.

_____________

The following morning, before cross country practice, Veronica walked through the school alongside Kira as she informed her about Kitsunes. Kira let out a sigh as she and Veronica walked down the stairs and onto the first floor, "The thing is, in all of the stories, Kitsune are trickers," Kira began to explain, "They're mischievous. They don't really get caught up in right or wrong or even understand it."

"What the hell's that supposed to mean?" Veronica asked confused, "The bastard's just doing this for the hell of it?"

"No, there was something else I found," Kira replied, "If you somehow offend a nogitsune, it can react pretty badly."

Veronica frowned at Kira's words, "How do you offend a nogitsune?" She asked, giving Kira a puzzled look.

"I don't know," Kira shrugged, "But if it's doing something this bad, then someone really, really offended it."

_____________

   Veronica was walking the hallway by herself when she suddenly heard what sounded like an emitter coming from the school basement. Once Veronica had made it to the stairs, Aiden, Ethan, and Scott, who must have heard it also, were already there, "You guys heard it, too?" Veronica asked and all three boys nodded their heads as they made their way down to the basement.

Ahead of her, Veronica saw Stiles standing about twenty feet away from the four of them, holding one of Chris Argent's emitters. Stiles turned around to face the four werewolves, "Okay, I know what you guys are thinking, but it's me. I swear to God, it's me."

Before Scott and Veronica could react, both Ethan and Aiden half turned into werewolves, glowing their eyes and let their fangs out at the charge at Stiles. Aiden grabbed Stiles by the neck and held him up as Ethan stood beside him.

Both Scott and Veronica shared a glance with each other before running over to them, "Aiden, stop!" Scott shouted at Aiden as he pulled Ethan away and threw him across the room, "I said, stop!"

Aiden let Stiles down as he turned to Scott, growling at him. Scott let his eyes glow red as he roared at Aiden, causing him to back away and turn back to normal. Scott then turned to Stiles, "It's me, Scott. I swear it's me. I don't know where I've been the last two days or what I've been doing, but this is me. I promise."

"Do you know what happened at the hospital?" Veronica asked him angrily as she helped Ethan off the ground.

"I know more than," Stiles replied calmly as he walked over to his duffel bag on the floor and picked up a blueprint, opening it up for them to see, "You see this? It's a blueprint of the hospital's electrical wiring. You see all these markings in red? That's my handwriting. I know I did this. I caused the accident. And everything in this bag, it's all stuff that could be part of something bigger."

Ethan frowned as he picked up one of the tools, "What the hell have you been up to?" He asked him.

"I think something worse," Stiles told him, "A lot worse."

_____________

After finding that Stiles had placed bear traps in the same place that cross country practice was being held. The whole group was quick to get there to save the people they cared about.

Once leaving the school, Veronica ran as fast as she had ever run before, trying to follow Kira's scent. Soon enough, she ended up finding her. Before they could collide, Veronica quickly grabbed Kira by the waist, stopping her from running any further.

Kira screamed out as she did, wrapping her arms around Veronica's neck to stop from falling down. A smile appeared on Kira's face when she saw that it was Veronica, "Oh, my God, Veronica. Did you see how fast I was running?" Kira asked her amazed.

"I did, I even felt it," Veronica answered quickly, "But right now, we need to stop the others. Quickly."

Suddenly, both Kira and Veronica turned their heads when they heard Scott and Veronica's name being called. Soon enough, Scott, Stiles, Aiden, and Coach stood before them, "Stop, stop, stop! Everyone, stop!" Stiles yelled out.

Once everyone that was running stopped, Stiles got on the ground and searched for the bear trap. He found a large iron chain and began to pick it up, thinking it was the end of a bear trap. Coach Finstock began to clap, "Congratulations, Stillinski. You found the length of chain. Can somebody now tell me what the hell's going on?"

Just then, Coach Finstock ended up touching a tripwire, causing Veronica to quickly run over to him, "Coach, no!" Veronica shouted.

All of a sudden, two arrows flew through the air, one stabbing into Coach's stomach while the other pierced into Veronica's right shoulder, "Oh, crap!" Coach groaned as he fell to the ground.

The blood began to spread through Veronica's shirt as she slowly backed up, not seeming phased by it much. She looked over at Ethan, who was standing beside Danny, "Go down on the ground. You're gonna out yourself." Ethan whispered to her so she was the only one able to hear.

"Ah!" Veronica yelled out as she purposely fell to the ground beside Coach.

The whole Cross Country team began to crowd near both Coach and Veronica as Coach yelled out hysterically, "Ahh! Get it out of me! Get it out of me. Get it out of me!" Coach Finstock screamed, "Oh, my God, I'm going to die. Get it out of me! I'm going to die!"

"Coach, you're not going to die." Stiles told him.

"It'll hurt less if you stop moving, Coach," Aiden told him as he and Ethan ran to their sister's side, "Get back! Get back! Everyone give them some room!"

She just laid there, trying to pull out the arrow as Coach continued to scream. Just as she almost got it out, Aiden made sure no one was looking before he pushed the arrow back into her. She groaned in pain as she did so, growling at him, "Chill, Ronnie. Do you really want to out yourself as a supernatural creature when you heal magically after you pull out the arrow?" Aiden whispered to her and Veronica gave him a glare.

"It freaking hurts." She growled as she turned her head to see Coach Finstock was out cold after Scott took his pain.

"I think I just heard an ambulance come," Aiden informed the ground, causing Veronica to groan.

"Great, how the hell are we supposed to explain when my wound magically heals?" Veronica asked angrily.

"Veronica, we'll get you out of here, okay? I promise." Scott turned to her.