29

Timeskip:

  After Scott and Kira had been saw through by what was called the Oni, everything seemed fine for a while.

"For the third time, V, hold still," Lydia told Veronica with a sigh as she sat on a stool in Beacon Hills High's artroom with Veronica.

She was in the middle of trying to draw using Veronica, who was acting as a model. Veronica held her post as Lydia tried to draw her, which happened to be her resting bed head on her fist as she leaned her elbow on her knee, while sitting on a wooden stool in the middle of the room.

"Are we even allowed to be in the this late at night? What if security catches us?" Veronica asked curiously, "I love a good run from the cops, but I don't feel like messing up my shoes. These ankles boots nearly costed a grand and I just got them so I prefer if I didn't get them all dirty when running from the cops after being caught at the school too late."

Lydia playfully rolled her eyes at the girl's comment, quickly glancing at her before back at her drawing of Veronica, "There is no security here, V. The number of homicides that have occurred here have seen to it that no person in their right mind will ever take a night job here again." Lydia explained to her.

"So, we're alone here?" Veronica asked, a large grin appearing on her lips.

"You're losing the pose again." I sighed as I quickly glanced at him.

"You know, when the girl I like a lot asked me to come to the school to model for her, This isn't what I thought she had in mind," Veronica commented with a smirk, breaking her pose once again.

"Oh really?" Lydia asked sarcastically as she watched Veronica get up and take off her shirt, leaving her in a bra and a skirt.

Lydia sighed as she glanced at Veronica, "If you're thinking nude modeling, sweetheart, it's usually done without the pants." She chuckled, pointing to her pants.

Lydia's eyes widened when she heard she heard Veronica's zipper on the back of Veronica's skirt unzip.

Before Lydia could even look over, Veronica's skirt suddenly landed on her head.

Veronica smirked when she noticed Lydia's reaction, "What should come next, huh?" She asked curiously as she got up from her seat and spun in a circle, "Bra or underwear? Maybe both?"

Lydia was about to answer when she suddenly began to hear voices around. She abruptly got up from her seat, causing the stool she was formerly sitting on to tip over, "Do you hear that, Veronica?" Lydia asked, her eyes wide.

"Hear what? I don't hear anything." Veronica replied with shrug.

"All I hear is music and your crazily rapid heartbeat. What do you hear?" Veronica questioned confused.

Lydia glanced around, a scared look on her face, "Voices." She whispered softly.

______

Later on, that night, after Lydia ended up finding out that the voice she was hearing was Stiles', the two girls made their way to the Stillinski residence to find information about Stiles.

As they continued to look around Stiles' room, the bedroom door was suddenly opened and in came Isaac and Scott, "How did you know? Did he called you, too?" Scott asked the female banshee, sounding frantic as he spoke.

"I heard it," Lydia informed them and both seemed confused about what she had just said.

"Don't even ask," Veronica sighed as she rolled her eyes, "It gets way more confusing when you begin to ask."

"Okay," Isaac whispered as he slowly nodded his head to her advice.

"Not as confusing as this," Lydia announced, pointing the numerous lines of string all tied together in a corner of Stiles' bedroom. Lydia noticed Scott seemed confused by it all and decided to speak up, "He uses red for unsolved cases." She informed the male Alpha.

"Maybe he thinks he's part of an unsolved case or something?" Veronica suggested, not seeming so sure about it all though.

"Or is an unsolved case," Isaac added into Veronica's comment.

"Hold on," Lydia spoke up suddenly, "Is he still out there? You don't where he is?"

"He said he was in an industrial basement somewhere," Scott informed Lydia.

"We came here to get a better scent," Isaac added in also.

"What else did he say?" Lydia asked concerned.

"Something's wrong with his leg. It's bleeding." Scott began to explain until Isaac added in.

"And he's freezing." He said to Lydia.

"Guys," Veronica spoke up, a concerned look on her face, "Tonight's the coldest night of the year. It's going to drop into the twenties."

"What did his dad say?" Lydia asked concerned.

"We kind of..." Scott trailed off, "We didn't tell him yet."

Both Lydia and Veronica looked up at Scott, shocked by the news, "Stiles is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call his dad?" Lydia asked them in disbelief.

"He made me promise not to." Scott admitted quietly, looking down at the ground, "We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking, he couldn't have gotten far, right?"

"You guys didn't notice that his jeep is gone when you came here, did you?" Veronica spoke up before glancing over at Lydia, "And if we're getting technical, you guys promised you wouldn't call his dad, Lydia didn't."

Lydia smiled up at Veronica, "You're right, I didn't." She replied as she took out her phone and dialed.

"Wait, Lydia, hold on. I can get more help," Scott told her, "I can call Derek, Allison..." Scott trailed off.

"Everyone except for the cops! Great idea." Lydia cut him off.

"You guys remember she only gets these feelings when someone is literally about to die, right?" Veronica spoke up.

Scott shook his head, "You don't have to call his dad. It's five minutes to the station."

  Veronica was about to follow them out until Lydia grabbed her by the hand pulled her back, "We'll catch up."

Scott frowned, turning back to Lydia, "Why?" He asked Lydia confused.

"There's something here," Lydia replied quietly.

"Yeah," Isaac agreed with her, nodding, "Evidence of total insanity.

  "We can figure out what's wrong with him after we find a way to keep him from freezing to death," Scott explained to him.

"Go. We'll be right behind you." Lydia replied.