11

(AN: Imagine that as Veronica, even tho it's Maia from shadowhunters)

  Veronica stepped forward from standing beside Lydia, ready to fight the Darach herself, "Veronica, no!" Lydia whisper shouted, grabbing Veronica by the arm to pull her back

Veronica quickly turned to face Lydia, "I have to. I have nothing left to lose. Everyone in my pack is dead. The twins are dead. I'm an alpha with no pack." She whispered to her and Lydia shook her head one response.

"No, no, don't say that. Don't say that. Please, Veronica." Lydia pleaded, but Veronica soon ignored her.

She turned to face Jennifer, who just stood there, almost as if she were waiting for something.

"I don't want to fight you, Veronica. I know who you truly are. You're just like me—" Jennifer began to say, only to be cut off by the cracking of bones.

"I'm nothing like you." Veronica growled as she began to turn into her full wolf. Every single bone in her body began to break as she did so, but she didn't care.

Soon enough, she was a wolf, running toward Jennifer. She got a few scratches and bites at the Darach, even a large slash mark on chest, but she was no match for the dark Druid.

Veronica growled as her wolf form towered over Jennifer, who was lying on the ground. She turned her, noticing large shard on glass on the ground so Jennifer picked it up. She yelled out, stabbing Veronica in her neck, causing the black wolf to fall to the ground beside Jennifer.

"No!" Lydia yelled out, watching as the eyes of the shut closed.

Jennifer smirked in satisfaction, feeling as she had succeeded in killing both the merged twins and the evolved wolf. Little did she know, she was utterly wrong.

_______

  Once Derek and Cora arrived back to their loft after hearing Lydia's banshee scream.

They soon found all three alphas lying on the ground, presumed death.

Derek ended up making a deal with Jennifer, forcing him to leave with the darach to defeat Deucalion, leaving Cora and Lydia there.

Lydia sat next to Veronica's wolf form, which she thought was dead. Cora came over to her, placing her hands on the girl's shoulders, "Come on, Lydia. We can get help." She told her as they both got up from sitting on the ground.

  "From what?" Lydia asked, clearly not believing the werewolf.

"I don't know, but we can't say here."
Cora replied, only to hear something coming from behind them.

The two females turned around, only to see that Ethan and Aiden were no longer merged and Veronica was now naked and in human form. The three werewolves were all breathing from what they could see, which shocked them deeply.