20

As Lydia Martin closed the door to her locker, she instantly noticed Veronica smirking as she leaned against the locker beside her, "Oh, no

As Lydia Martin closed the door to her locker, she instantly noticed Veronica smirking as she leaned against the locker beside her, "Oh, no." Lydia shook her head, already what Veronica was doing, "I don't think so, V. There's no way you come back to me after two weeks saying not a single word to me, even when we in the same vicinity of each other, with your adorable smile, the dark eyes, those skin-tight, revealing clothes and expect us to be suddenly ripping each other's clothes off in Coach's office." Lydia explained to her and Veronica continued to smirk, "No way, sweetheart. It's not going to happen."

"You sure about that, Lydia?" Veronica smiled as she leaned closer Lydia and placed her hands on the girl's waist.

Lydia shut her eyes as Veronica moved all of Lydia's hair to one side. She leaned tilted her head down and kissed down on the crook of neck. Lydia kept her eyes closed, letting out a shaky breath as Veronica continued to kiss her. Veronica pulled away after a moment and made sure no one was looking, "I'll stop if you want me to..." Veronica whispered to her seductively and Lydia quickly turned arond to face the girl as she shook her head.

"No, no, don't stop," Lydia pleaded with her as she quickly grabbed Veronica by the hand and lead her to Coach's office.

Once Veronica opened the door to Coach's office, Lydia wrapped her arms around Veronica's neck as she pulled her in for a lingering kiss. Veronica placed her hands on Lydia's waist as she used her leg to close the door to the room.

As she went to pick Lydia up and place her on Coach's desk, both girls frowned when they turned their head to see everything was fallen apart in the office. They both glanced at each other, "Wanna try the Guidance Officer instead?" Veronica suggested and Lydia quickly nodded as they intertwined hands.

As they began to walk to the Guidance Office, they ended up passing Scott and Stiles, who were walking together. Scott instantly noticed that the two girls were holding hand as they quickly made their way to their destination and sighed deeply. Stiles noticed his friend's mood and placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, "Sorry, dude."

______

After getting the text from Scott, Aiden, Ethan, and Veronica met up with Scott and Isaac in the hallway to make up the plan to find Barrow, "Lydia thinks that he's still here even though the cops searched the whole school. But they didn't have one thing..." Scott trailed off as he opened the plastic bag he had in his hand and took out Barrow's hospital gown, "Our sense of smell." Scott turned his head to look at Veronica, "Veronica, you are the best tracker I know. Can you get a scent from this?"

Veronica shrugged, "I'll try." She replied as she took the hospital gown from Scott's hands and smelt it. Veronica closed her eyes and inhaled in deeply as she took a whiff of the gown.

She immediately found one of handed it back to Scott, "I think I can track him."

________

Ethan, Aiden, and Veronica were walking through the hallway in the basement together with the female alpha in the lead. Veronica began to hear something up ahead and stopped in her tracks, "You got something?" Aiden asked his sister curiously.

Veronica slowly nodded, placing her index finger over her lips to tell both boys to stay quiet.

The three werewolves turned the corner, only to see that it was Danny, in the midst of making out with the same boy he had been talking to earlier that day when the three siblings had seen him. Both boys immediately noticed someone staring and pulled away from each other. Danny looked shocked when he turned his head to see it was Ethan, his ex-boyfriend, standing with both of his siblings.

Danny was about to explain himself until Aiden began to laugh, both him and Veronica having to cover their mouths with their hands to stop from laughing at the awkward moment, "Oh, really?" Ethan remarked, feeling as if he was being betrayed by the Danny at this moment.

"Let's go, no time to let jealousy over reign you, we got things to do," Veronica spoke up, grabbing Ethan by the arms as she led him away from Danny and his hookup.

As they began to make their way through the basement, the fire alarm suddenly rang. All three teenagers glanced at each other before they began to make a run for it.

After making their way outside, Aiden, Ethan, and Veronica met up with Scott and the rest of his pack outside the school, "We didn't find a single thing." Veronica informed the group.

"Not even a scent," Scott added in to her comment.

"It's three o'clock, so school's over," Stiles spoke up, a puzzled look on his face, "If there was a bomb, wouldn't he have set it off by now?" He questioned confused.

"Does that mean everyone's safe?" Aiden asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know." Lydia replied, clearly not knowing the answer to the question, "I just..." She trailed off as everyone waited for her to finish her sentence, "I don't know."

________

At her apartment, Veronica got dressed for the dinner she was invited to by Kira's dad in thanks to saving his daughter. Veronica walked into the living room where Aiden and Ethan were watching tv.

"Why are you so dressed up?" Ethan asked his sister confused when he saw her wearing a casual dress with her usual heels.

"I'm having dinner at the Yukimura Household. In thanks to saving their daughter, Kira, from a rogue coyote." Veronica explained to both boys and Aiden frowned, straightening his back up as he gave the girl a confused look.

"You saved a girl from a coyote?" He questioned and Veronica groaned.

"How out of the loop are you guys?" She complained, "I saved the girl when Malia came to the school, looking for the doll that Stiles took from the crash site."

The twins still seemed to be confused, causing Veronica to sigh dramatically as she picked up her keys from the coffee table and made her way to the door, "I left money for pizza on the table." She informed them and both Aiden and Ethan started to laugh.

"You sound like a mom," Ethan commented and Veronica flipped him off before she exited the apartment,