31

After escaping the hospital with the help of Melissa after being sent there because she got an arrow stabbed inti her, Veronica got out in just enough time to find out that Stiles had been sent to Eichen House, a mental facility in Beacon Hills.

  Aiden, Veronica, Ethan, and Scott followed Allison into her apartment, talking about the plan they had to steal the Katashi's scroll from evidence lock up, "My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved out to a federal lockup by an armored car tonight." Alison explained as she walked over to stand with Lydia, who had already been at the apartment before the four werewolves arrived.

"We're going to rob an armored car?" Ethan asked, furrowing his eyebrows in confusion.

  "Well..." Lydia trailed off, a smile on her face, "We're gonna try."

Just a few moments after, the six teenagers stood in Chris Argent's officer, talking about their plan.

"This is a really bad plan," Scott commented, staring down at the ground.

"I agree one hundred percent," Veronica agreed with Scott, letting out a small sigh.

"It's not that bad, guys," Lydia told the female alpha and Aiden was quick to add in.

"It's not that good either," Ethan spoke up.

"None of us knows the route they're going to take." Lydia began to explain to the group, "If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it."

  "So when it gets here..." Allison trailed off before Aiden spoke.

  "We attack them?" Aiden questioned curiously and Lydia quickly turned her body around to face him, giving him a disappointed look.

"No," She replied, sounding as if she were trying her hardest to keep cool, "Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. And when the driver gets out to help..."

  Before Lydia could finish her sentence, Aiden nodded his head in understanding, even though he didn't, "We attack him?" He asked, thinking that he finally understood it.

Veronica sighed out, giving herself a facepalm as Allison and Lydia turned to Aiden once more, "No!" They both told him in unison.

"You'll distract him," Lydia continued on with her plan, "And Scott will open the back door."

Lydia looked over at Scott, who didn't seem to confident about doing his part of the plan, "I hope," he replied with a puzzled look.

"You know what?" Veronica spoke up, "Why don't you go with Scott, Veronica?" She offered and Veronica nodded her in agreement as Lydia turned to Ethan, "And you will get Katashi's finger."

"It's not his actual finger, is it?" Ethan asked, a concerned look on his face.

Lydia turned to Allison, an annoyed look on her face, "You are so out of our league."

Veronica frowned, noticing all the different unsure expressions everyone had on their faces, "May I ask why we aren't just going to Stillinski for help? After all, he is the Sheriff?" She asked curiously.

"Because if he gets caught, then it's the Sheriff tampering with federal evidence," Scott explained and Veronica raised her eyebrows in realization.

"Guys, this going to work. We can do this," Allison told the group encouragingly, "We're losing Stiles. My dad's in jail for murder. We need to do this."