37

Veronica stood in front of Ethan's motorcycle, tears streaming down her face, "I'm sorry, Ronnie, but I don't think I can stay," Ethan told his sister, giving her an apologetic look.

 Veronica nodded her head in understanding, even though it was extremely hard for her to do, "Yeah, yeah. I get it. But it doesn't mean I'm not going to miss you," She began to cry once more and Ethan quickly pulled her in for a hug.

"Hey, hey. It's okay. This isn't a goodbye. You can visit me in London. After all, you're the one who bought me the ticket." Ethan explained as he tightly hugged his sister once more, "It's going to be okay for you, Ronnie. Scott let you into his pack, I call that a win."

 Veronica sighed as she pulled away from the hug and nodded her head once more. She walked toward and started Ethan's bike up. She quickly wiped the rest of her tears before facing Ethan, "Your flight's at three thirty, you don't want to be late."

 She truly didn't want her brother to leave, but she knew that was what he wanted and she couldn't change that. It was her choice to stay to be in Scott's pack.

 Ethan smiled softly at her, "Remember, this isn't goodbye." He reminded as he climbed onto his bike.

 Veronica smiled at her brother as he began to speed away on his motorcycle, waving to him as he left Beacon Hills for good.

_________

After Ethan had left on his bike, Veronica made her to Kira's house and knocked on the front door of the house, knowing that Kira was the only one home.

Soon enough, Kira opened the door, a frown on her face when she saw Veronica, "Veronica, what are you doing here?" She asked concerned as she noticed Veronica's tear-streaked cheeks.

"Aiden's gone, Ethan's left. I have no one. I'm all alone." She began to cry and Kira sighed as she walked closer to her, pulling the girl in for a hug.

"That's not true, Veronica. That's not true. You have Scott and the pack. Veronica, you have me." The two females continued to hug for a long moment, total silence between them.

After a moment, they separated from the hug and stared at each other for a long moment until Veronica leaned forward, cupping Kira's face with her hands as she kissed her.

  They continued to kiss and for the first time in a whole three days since her brother's death, everything seemed right. 

But of course, that wouldn't last long. After all, there was always a new threat in Beacon Hills.

AN: Last Chapter! The Next Book will be called "Redemption" and will literally be posted in 10 or so minutes. Thanks for everyone who read this book and I hoped you enjoyed it.