17

After school, Veronica found herself at Deaton's Animal Clinic with Scott, Stiles, and Isaac. Scott, Stiles, Veronica, and Isaac were all standing with each other in the examination room when Deaton entered, "Xylazine," He spoke up suddenly, causing the four teenagers to turn and face him, "It's a tranquilizer for horses." He informed them as he placed three bottles of the tranquilizer on the table, "For a werecoyote, expect it to work within seconds. I only have three. So whoever shooting, needs to be a damn good shot."

"Well, Allison's a perfect shot." Scott reminded Deaton with a small smile on his face.

"She used to be," Isaac corrected the male alpha, looking at the downside of it all.

 "She can do it," Scott assured the beta, nodding.

"If we manage to find the thing." Isaac retorted and Veronica sighed, rolling her eyes at the werewolf.

"Okay, what is the point of him?" Stiles questioned, pointing a finger at Isaac. He then pointed his other finger at Veronica, "For once, I actually get her being here because she actually does help us, but what exactly is his purpose? Aside from the constant negativity and the scarf? What's up with the scarf anyway? It's sixty-five degrees out."

Isaac just smiled sarcastically at Stiles' rude commentary as he crossed his arms over his chest, "Look, maybe I'm asking a question no one here wants to ask. How do we turn a coyote back into a girl, when she hasn't been a girl for eight years?" Isaac asked the group and Veronica nodded her head, surprisingly agreeing with the male.

  Everyone turned to Scott, curious of what he had to say, "I can do it." Scott spoke up after a long time of being silent.

"You can?" Veronica asked after being quiet for so long.

"Stiles, you remember the night that Peter trapped us in the school?" Scott asked his best friend and Stiles nodded his head in agreement, "In the gym, he was able to make to turn using just his voice. Deucalion did the same thing in the distillery."

"This is a werecoyote, Scott," Deaton reminded the alpha, "Who knows if it'll even work if you can find someone who can teach you."

"That's why you called Derek first," Stiles said quietly.

Scott sighed in defeat "Yeah, I could try it on my own. But right now, I'm too scared to even change into just werewolf."

"We need a real Alpha." Stiles admitted and Scott gave him a puzzled look, "You know what I mean. An Alpha who can do Alpha things. You know, an Alpha who can get it going. You know, get it..."

"Up?" Isaac questioned, seeing Stiles struggle to get the right word.

Stiles nodded as Scott looked down, ashamed of himself, "Great. I'm an Alpha with performance issues."

"Is there anyone else besides Derek who could help?" Deaton asked curiously.

"I wouldn't trust Peter," Isaac stated.

  Everyone's eyes seemed to be on Veronica at that moment, causing her to sigh, "What?" She asked them annoyed.

"Is everyone forgetting that she's an alpha?" Isaac commented and Veronica rolled her eyes, shaking her head.

"I may be an Alpha, but I have no clue on how to do what you guys are talking about." She informed them, "I'm not help in that department."

"Maybe the twins?" Stiles suggested.

"They're not Alphas anymore," Deaton spoke up, "After what Jennifer did, almost killing them? It broke that part of them."

"Yeah, but what if they know how to do it?" Stiles questioned.