35

"Hold still," Deaton told Veronica as he held her head under the water, "Don't fight it. Hold still." Veronica gagged out as Deaton placed his fingers down her throat, trying to reach the fly, "Almost there."

Once getting it out, Deaton retracted his hands and Veronica began to have a coughing fit as she walked over to stand with Ethan and Aiden, "You're a liar, you know that?" Ethan spoke up, a sarcastic smile on his face, "You told me I was your favorite brother, but tonight has shown something way different."

"Isaac, you're next," Deaton told the beta as his eyes glowed yellow.

"I'm aware. All right?" Isaac pleaded as he held his hand out as a way of saying stop.

Deaton ignored his pleas and pulled him under the water, "Don't fight it," Deaton told him as Isaac began to struggle, "Don't fight! Isaac, stay still. Got it."

Finally, Deaton had successfully gotten the flies out of all four werewolf's throats, "Are they okay now?" Allison asked concerned.

"I hope so," Deaton replied calmly, "The part that's worrisome is that this was most likely just a distraction for what was happening to Stiles."

"There's really two of them?" Kira asked shocked, "How's that even possible?"

"But how did the other one just take Lydia?" Allison added in.

"We turned around and they were gone. So was her car." Deaton replied.

"So no one notices him just kidnapping her right out of the house?" Aiden asked, sounding as if he was worried about Lydia's wellbeing.

Veronica couldn't help but smile at this, even though things with her and Lydia had just ended only recently.

"Most of us were concentrated on the bizarre sight of a creature, materializing from out of the floor," Deaton told him causing Aiden to roll his eyes.

"Hold on. How are you so sure which Stiles is which?" Kira questioned curiously.

"That's what they're trying to figure out now."

_________

The following morning, Veronica ran through the woods, trying to track the nogitsune's scent while Aiden and Ethan tried their hardest to keep up. Veronica did a flip over a large tree branch and landed on her feet, right next to Ethan and Aiden, who had just arrived after her, "Found anything?" Ethan asked his brother and sister curiously and both siblings shook their heads before Veronica spoke up.

"No scent. No tracks. Literally nothing." Veronica sighed out as the three werewolves suddenly hear the sound of a gun being loaded.

As Aiden went to stand up from his crouched position, Ethan pushed him back down, "Did you hear that?" Aiden whispered to them.

"It sounds like..." Veronica trailed off as she began to look around.

"A round being chambered." Ethan finished his sister's sentence.

Before they could get shot, Aiden, Ethan, and Veronica began to run as shots began to fire. Even though she knew she could run faster than them with her alpha speed, Veronica stayed at the same pace as her brothers, not wanting to leave them.

Suddenly, both Ethan and Aiden were shot, landing both of them on the ground. Soon enough, Veronica was shot also, a bullet shooting right through her stomach. She cursed under her breath as she landed in between both Ethan and Aiden. Ethan looked down at the black blood on his hands, his eyes widening in realization, "Wolfsbane. Veronica, Aiden!" Ethan and Veronica turned their heads to see that Aiden was laying face down, unconscious.

As they both went to get up to help their brother, shot began to fire through the air once more.

___________

Veronica groaned in pain as she tried to hold up both Ethan and Aiden as she walked through woods with them. She coughed up black blood as she fell on the ground alongside her brothers once more.

All of a sudden, Derek arrived and helped all three werewolves up. He had Aiden hold onto him as he got ready to flee, "Run!" He shouted to both Ethan and Veronica, who quickly obeyed.

Soon after, Derek had gotten them safely to what Veronica had recognized to be Malia's old coyote den. Aiden, Ethan, and Veronica continued to cough up black blood, the effects of the wolfsbane. Aiden had it worse than his two siblings, even though Veronica had already taken a few bullets for him, "Where are we?" Ethan asked, his voice weak, yet still sounding concerned.

"It's a coyote den," Derek replied in a hushed tone, "Now stay quiet."

"Derek, did you see the shooter? Do you know who it is?" Veronica asked as she weakly crawled over to Aiden, who continued to cough up blood.

Veronica grabbed the boy's hand and started to take his pain, black veins starting to appear in both of their arms. She winced in pain as she did so, but didn't care.

"No, I didn't see the shooter, Veronica. I was a little too busy. Who else did the three of you piss off?" Derek asked them annoyed.

"We pissed off everyone," Aiden answered as he began to feel only a tinge better after Veronica had taken some of his pain, "It was only a matter of time before someone caught up to us. They know even as an alpha, Veronica wouldn't be able to protect both of us at all times."

"Well, the bullet had Wolfsbane in them. So, if I don't get you three out of us here soon, the poison's gonna spread. Now, stay quiet. I'll be back." Before Derek left, he turned to see Veronica trying to take more of Aiden's pain, "And, Veronica? Stop taking all their pain. Too much will take away what makes you an alpha and that's the last thing you want right now."

Derek then left, causing Veronica to sigh, "This freaking sucks," She groaned in pain as she began to cough up more black blood.

"How do you think we feel? You only got shot twice." Ethan commented.

"Listen, guys, if I don't make it out and you guys do--" Aiden began to speak, but Veronica was quick to cut him off.

"Don't talk like that, Aiden, we're getting out of here. We're gonna get out of here, Scott's gonna let us into his pack, our enemies won't come after us and we'll be fine. Just stay with us. Derek will be back. I promise you, we're gonna get through this." Veronica promised.

AN: I lied, there are only two chapters left until the sequel. Oops.