Soda?? Mage X Reader

Okay so this one might be a bit... weird...?

This was an actual dream that I had the other night. Most of my dreams now are fully animated and I'm not sure if I should be happy or concerned ahaha...

EDIT:

Okay not a few nights ago this has been in my draft for over half a year and I forgot about it.

This is stupid but I really like it as I read over it again so yeah

Anyways, uhm, enjoy!!

It was just another day at Shiko Academy, and you were sitting alone at your lunch table. As usual.

Although today, two men approached you.

Anyone could easily recognize the two before you. Urie Sogami and Mage Nanashiro. But what were they doing here?

You had always watched and kind of admired Mage from afar, but seeing him this close to you made you a bit nervous.

"Can I help you with something?" You asked, trying to play it cool.

You watch as Urie revealed a strange liquid in a glass bottle.

"My darling Butterfly," He handed you a clear glass containing a dark brown liquid. "Care to try this?"

"Huh?" You asked in confusion.

"Don't worry, we didn't poison it or anything or the sorts." He flashed a smile.

You weren't sure if you could really trust Urie, but it couldn't be too bad if Mage was here too. You glanced at the glass in your hand, slowly swishing around the liquid.

"Just hurry up and drink the damn thing!" Mage said in annoyance.

!!!

You didn't want to anger them any further. You took a deep breath and quickly took a sip of the suspicious liquid.

"Well?" Mage asked.

It tasted like soda...

You looked at the remaining liquid and could easily confirm; it was a glass of soda.

"It's just soda..." You said aloud, almost in surprise.

Mage looked at you in anger while Urie snickered.

"I told you it wasn't poisoned~" He said with a smile. "So, how does it taste?"

"It tastes like soda." You stated bluntly.

"That isn't what we mean!" Mage said in anger. You were unsure why, but he suddenly seemed upset.

Mage leaned in and stared at you. "How does it taste." At this point it sounded more like a statement.

"It just tastes like soda...?" What else were you supposed to say? You didn't understand.

"(Y/n). Answer me right now." He raised his voice at you. "How. Does. It. Taste."

"Mage, it just tastes like soda..." His anger worried you. Did you say something wrong?

You could hear Urie chuckling in the background.

"Goddammit woman!" His face was only inches apart from yours and you felt butterflies in your stomach. "That wasn't what you were supposed to say-"

You cut him off. "Then what was I supposed to say!? It's just soda!!" You didn't mean to snap at him and quickly covered your mouth.

He didn't seem to care about your sudden outburst, but he backed away and made quotations with his hands.

"Oh Mage~" He attempts to heighten his tone of voice. "This tastes delicious!!" His voice squeaked as if he inhaled a balloon of helium. 

You looked at him, holding back a giggle as Urie started to laugh.

"And then I'd say!" His voice suddenly got deeper. "It's delicious, just like you, babe~"

Urie's laughter only grew and you giggled alongside him.

Mage's face flushes red in embarrassment and he slammed his fist on the table.

"Urie, shut the hell up!" Urie still laughed despite Mage's anger.

"You said this would be a good idea!! That she would totally fall for me if I said so!!" He exclaimed. "Whatever-" Mage said this while stomping away.

Urie slowly stopped laughing. "Wait Mage, you don't have to leave~" Urie said in a teasing tone.

Mage didn't stop and left the cafeteria.

Urie lightly sighed.

"Although his actions were boorish as usual, he was trying really hard to get your attention~" Urie said with a light chuckle. 

"Huh??" Was that true??

"He may be big, but his heart is as fickle as a maidens~"

You lightly smiled. It was nice hearing that deep down, he really was a sweet person like you thought he always was.

"That being said though, you can always fall for me instead of that loud-mouthed air head, my darling little Butterfly~"

The thought of being with Urie make you snicker. There was no way you could ever fall for a playboy like him.

You already had the perfect boy in sight. Just seeing Mage from afar made you feel content, but interacting with him felt much nicer.

Something about Mage drew you in, whether it was his strong muscles or his genuine heart, you weren't sure. But you adored them both.

And these past actions made your heart flutter.

You were staring off into space as you thought this, but hearing Urie talk brought you back to reality.

"Anyways, I guess we'll see you later, Butterfly~" You watched as he walked away confidently.

Looking down at the glass bottle in your hand, you had a light smile and drank the remaining soda.

Uhm yeah so no joke this was an actual dream I had. I made this actually in like August but completely forgot about it so here it is ahah

I had so many ideas but I dropped alot of them, so hopefully trying to rewrite older ones will help with my writers block!!

Again though, this was just really stupid and I'm sorry if you read this far ahah

But thanks for reading!!

~Brie