Marius Oneshot?

I'm interrupting the gym class series due to a special request!!

Shoutout to @Elfira77 for requesting this!! I've been working on it all day and thinking about it nonstop lmao

And you should totally go check out her story!! It's with Marius and Roen and it's a really good story and I'm sure you'll like it too!!

I've never written anything with Marius before so this was a bit of a challenge, but I think it turned out pretty okay (At least I hope lmao)

I don't think I've ever said this officially, but I'm always down for some requests

This was good too because I've been procrastinating on the Lindo Gym Class one ahah

And without further ado, I hope you enjoy!!

It was just another average day. You went through the cycle and made your way to school. As you walked into the school gates, you smiled and waved to your fellow classmates.

"Look, it's (Y/n)!! Good morning!!" A girl exclaimed as you waved.

You could call it being popular, but it wasn't because you were intimidating or mean. In fact, it's the complete opposite.

You treated every student with respect and smiled so big and wide that others follow suit. Everyone knew your name and went out of their way to greet you and see that beautiful smile of yours.

Of course, you never thought anything of it. You were just like every other high school girl, and never saw yourself as anything more than a friend to everyone who needed one. Because nobody deserves to be alone!!

In the hallway, a fellow student bumped into you and all of his books fell to the floor.

"Ah!! I'm so sorry!!" You exclaimed, dropping to the ground and picking up the student's books, even though he's the one who bumped into you.

"Oh (Y/n), it's you. I'm the one who wasn't paying attention, you don't have to-" The student was about to bend down to help but you rose to your feet and handed him his now organized books.

"It's okay!!" You said with a smile.

The boy couldn't help but smile back as he waved goodbye.

"Thanks, (Y/n)!!" And with that, he was out of sight.

You running a bit late, but when you got to your classroom, a student you've never seen before with big glasses was sitting in your desk.

You were about to just sit in a new seat until your group of friends approached you.

"Oh hey, (Y/n)!!" They all smiled as you smiled back.

"Why's someone in your seat?" She asked, looking over to the student.

"(Y/n), go tell her to get out of your seat!!" Another one said, but you shook your head.

"It's okay. She's already set up. I don't want to cause a scene or anything-" They cut you off,

"Come on, we'll get your seat back!" One said, matching towards your desk, but you held her back.

"Please, it's okay!! I'll just sit somewhere else." You tried to persuade her.

"But-"

"It's okay!! Don't worry about it!!" You said with a smile.

The girls all looked at each other in disbelief at your calmness of the situation.

Anyone else would have gotten angry having their seat stolen, but conflict was the last thing you could ever want.

By the time class was over, you volunteered to clean the chalkboard; a job none of the students ever wanted to do. It wasn't that big of a deal in your opinion, and did your best to clean the board, despite being short.

But it was difficult to reach the very top, as you struggled on your tiptoes.

A male student came over and chuckled, "Here (Y/n), I'll do it for you."

"Huh? But I don't want to trouble you, it's my own fault for being too short..."

"No worries!! Here, let me see." You handed him the eraser as he finished the top of the chalkboard for you.

You bowed deeply as he just chuckled.

"Come on, you don't need to bow, I didn't do anything that special..." You could tell he was flustered but that didn't excuse you for your mistake.

"I'm sorry to trouble you, all the other students went to lunch and I made you late!!"

"(Y/n), please don't worry. A minute isn't going to kill me." He put the eraser back on the chalkboard, waving goodbye and went to lunch.

You then realized you had to hurry too if you wanted to get lunch before time ran out!! You quickly packed your bag and skipped over towards the cafeteria.

By the time you made it, you bought a donut and went to sit back with your friends, but you saw a student stressing and talking to herself.

"I can't believe I forgot my money..." She mumbled as you appeared before her.

"Is something wrong? You look really upset." You said as she awkwardly scratched the back of her head.

"I brought the wrong wallet and forgot my lunch money..."

Oh...